Tam
13:38, Fri 15 Dec
Miguelagenn
I've never watched a single episode of the Sopranos and that makes me feel happy. It makes me happy because every single person whose opinion on tv I trust says that it's brilliant...and I've got it to come.

One day.

Oh yes. It's ace. The best drama of it's kind that I've ever seen.
Make Blues Great Again
13:39, Fri 15 Dec
Formerly Deckchair
I've just finished watching Snowfall. Thought it was brilliant but don't hear it mentioned much.

What are people's favourites/ recommended watches?

Mine are Peaky Blinders and Killing Eve.

I need to watch Breaking Bad but it feels like a monster to tackle tbh.

Snowfall's apparently based on a real person . . . Freeway Ricky Ross.

I'm loving it - currently half way through the 4th series - but doing 2 or 3 episodes a night.

More votes for the Wire - the greatest, Breaking Bad - close second, Ozark and better call Saul
13:44, Fri 15 Dec
Mendip Blue
Recently watched, and enjoyed Boat Story. It has a Fargo feel to it. It's available on iPlayer...
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Yes, it was great - so long as you don't mind cartoon-style extreme violence! The Tourist, also by the Williams brothers, was also terrific (series two is coming soon).

On a lighter note, I loved both series of The Outlaws.
14:06, Fri 15 Dec
Miguelagenn
I've never watched a single episode of the Sopranos and that makes me feel happy. It makes me happy because every single person whose opinion on tv I trust says that it's brilliant...and I've got it to come.

One day.

Stick with it, first couple of episodes a bit boring but it's brilliant overall.
14:41, Fri 15 Dec
Life on Mars

Ashes to ashes

Peaky
Slow Feckin Horses.

If you’ve read the books you’ll appreciate what a brilliant adaptation it is
Second series of Reacher has just started on Prime
18:28, Fri 15 Dec
Onel Hernandez
Slow Horses is the best programme on TV - probs not a drama but excellent. Gary Oldman is amazing

Absolutely this.
18:56, Fri 15 Dec
Blacklist on Amazon Prime
Reacher
Old one, Prison Break
Homeland

I do like Shetland.
21:32, Fri 15 Dec
Was a massive fan of The Blacklist ( love watching Spader enunciate)
Big shouts for :
The Wire
Boardwalk
Sopranos
Billions
Ozark
Dexter
Breaking Bad
BCS
Loki
Lazarus
Plenty of others but one I’ve not seen mentioned is The Fall of House Usher … loved it
21:53, Fri 15 Dec
Super Hans
From this year I’d add The Last of Us, enjoyed it as much as the game.

I didn't like it at all.

I love the game. It's my favourite game Series of all time and the story and acting are so good it negates the need for a TV adaption, IMO.
22:33, Fri 15 Dec
Watched blacklist up to about season 8 and missed a few and lost track of it. Is it still going? I think Reddington is quality. I'm intrigued to how it was going to end.
22:58, Fri 15 Dec
I havent got the patience to get through the epic 100 episode dramas that the Americans produce. A lot of them just meander on, walking Dead is a classic example, first series was great but then it just dragged on trying to develop characters.

Much prefer the shorter British ones. Watched Time with Stephen Graham and Sean Bean, 3 episodes of brilliant tv. This is England 86 and 88 were brilliant (actually everything Shane Meadows does for TV or film is)
07:31, Sat 16 Dec
I have just re-watched Prison Break. I was amazed how much I had actually forgotten.
Inside man was a good watch, somebody mention Kin, I am enjoying that at the moment.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
07:42, Sat 16 Dec
TheHeath
I havent got the patience to get through the epic 100 episode dramas that the Americans produce. A lot of them just meander on, walking Dead is a classic example, first series was great but then it just dragged on trying to develop characters.

Much prefer the shorter British ones. Watched Time with Stephen Graham and Sean Bean, 3 episodes of brilliant tv. This is England 86 and 88 were brilliant (actually everything Shane Meadows does for TV or film is)

Time was brilliant- best thing I’ve seen in the last couple of years, I reckon. I’m the same as you in the main regarding the epics, although I stayed with Breaking Bad and the wonderful Better Call Saul. I’m currently 3/8 through Kin which has started well.