21:20, Sat 16 Dec
Everyone’s probably seen them but the first couple of series of Line of Duty and the Unforgotten series are excellent.
21:32, Sat 16 Dec
Onel Hernandez
not exactly a drama as a bit scifi but if you don't mind subtitles, the best series I have ever seen is Dark - german series on netflix.

A superbly written story that comes together beautifully series after series.

It won't be everyones cup of tea, but if you like that genre, it is the best of it.

Just finished watching it. It's very good. You do have to pay attention though as there's a lot to try and keep up with. It's subtitled so that also means you have to but I prefer watching shows like that.
21:36, Sat 16 Dec
Mister Mutley
Everyone’s probably seen them but the first couple of series of Line of Duty and the Unforgotten series are excellent.

I haven’t so I’ll give them a try over Christmas week, don’t know if I’ll stick with them but I’ll give it a go.

Anything’s got to be better than Cannon & Ball Christmas specials or whatever else is on the telly over Christmas week.
22:12, Sat 16 Dec
Banshee
20:47, Sun 17 Dec
Unauthorized living on netflix is brilliant
22:42, Sun 17 Dec
Pearly Dewdrops
Banshee

Brutal 😱
01:14, Mon 18 Dec
Lol this thread got me going and started watching banshee again for me by far best tv series not watch for a couple of yrs but it’s brilliant best show for me by far
04:50, Mon 18 Dec
Homeland.
Brilliant imo.
07:09, Mon 18 Dec
texasblue
Lol this thread got me going and started watching banshee again for me by far best tv series not watch for a couple of yrs but it’s brilliant best show for me by far

It's definitely in my top 2 or 3
07:10, Mon 18 Dec
Andy Mac
Homeland.
Brilliant imo.

Lost it's way a bit in the middle and then recovered.
07:42, Mon 18 Dec
mr inbetween much better than banshee.
08:27, Mon 18 Dec
3asygroove
mr inbetween much better than banshee.

It will be hard to convince me of that, but I’ll give it a go. Where do I find it?
I would recommend you don't watch The Wire or The Sopranos until you've watched all the other suggestions on here first.

They're the two greatest pieces of television ever made, The Sopranos is an absolute masterpiece featuring the best ever acting performance (RIP James Gandolfini).

Once you've watched these no other tele really comes close. Watch The Sopranos last as it's the better of the two.

A couple of other TV series to recommend that'd be in my top five would be Succession and Mad Men.

Enjoy.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:34, Mon 18 Dec
Super Hans
From this year I’d add The Last of Us, enjoyed it as much as the game.

Yeah this was great. Only one series so far but was very promising.

Band of Brothers is also fantastic, 10 episodes I think.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:48, Mon 18 Dec
my son sent it me,but i watched the first episode ,and couldnt stop watching,very violent.ill try and find out ok, try prime?