11:16, Sat 16 Dec
Breaking bad is good but not as good as people make out. I find it a very slow burner. BCS is better.

Just finished series 2 of kin, shocked at the ending. Need to check when series 3 is out.
11:40, Sat 16 Dec
There is a second series of time recently added on iplayer. This one set in a women’s prison.
12:28, Sat 16 Dec
I havent got the patience to get through the epic 100 episode dramas that the Americans produce. A lot of them just meander on, walking Dead is a classic example, first series was great but then it just dragged on trying to develop characters.

Much prefer the shorter British ones. Watched Time with Stephen Graham and Sean Bean, 3 episodes of brilliant tv. This is England 86 and 88 were brilliant (actually everything Shane Meadows does for TV or film is)

Just finished the first series of 'Time' as well. Watched it by accident as it came on after I fell asleep watching something else and I carried on. Can also recommend.
14:54, Sat 16 Dec
Ribeye
Watched blacklist up to about season 8 and missed a few and lost track of it. Is it still going? I think Reddington is quality. I'm intrigued to how it was going to end.

Yes it’s finished for good now …season 10 had 22 episodes.
15:00, Sat 16 Dec
Banshee
15:24, Sat 16 Dec
Snowfall, very underrated series I loved it. I’ve started watching Breaking Bad but dropped out after a couple of episodes.

However it’s one of the most rated series out there. I think you should start there.
15:36, Sat 16 Dec
Banshee
15:50, Sat 16 Dec
Meadey
Ribeye
Watched blacklist up to about season 8 and missed a few and lost track of it. Is it still going? I think Reddington is quality. I'm intrigued to how it was going to end.

Yes it’s finished for good now …season 10 had 22 episodes.

How did it end?
16:51, Sat 16 Dec
Hunty
There is a second series of time recently added on iplayer. This one set in a women’s prison.

👍
17:21, Sat 16 Dec
not exactly a drama as a bit scifi but if you don't mind subtitles, the best series I have ever seen is Dark - german series on netflix.

A superbly written story that comes together beautifully series after series.

It won't be everyones cup of tea, but if you like that genre, it is the best of it.
Das Boot is brilliant

Also a effer I can’t remember the name of
first series set in Canada the second in Liverpool got Tim Roth in it. Some sort of rogue cop. Very good.

The Leftovers. Ace soundtrack.

And best of all…Homicide: Life on the street.
20:48, Sat 16 Dec
The books are good too
Tha Project OBE
Das Boot is brilliant

Also a effer I can’t remember the name of
first series set in Canada the second in Liverpool got Tim Roth in it. Some sort of rogue cop. Very good.

The Leftovers. Ace soundtrack.

And best of all…Homicide: Life on the street.

Tin Star was the one with Tim Roth

I don’t mind sub titles I’ll give Das Boot a go.

Although a few years old now both Danish produced The Killing and The Bridge are very good. Especially the first series of each. Not to long but long enough to draw you in.
21:17, Sat 16 Dec
Cheers I’ll give it a watch.

I’ll have to have a look at kin, at least it’s not American 22 episodes per series.

Any other gritty British dramas that anyone can recommend.
That's the one. Good fun