21:35, Tue 19 Dec
I know. I went headfirst info a daft reply before realising he had beans taking the piss.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
22:04, Tue 19 Dec
Dan
Dan
DirtyDen
I suspect Vardy might have prompted any goal scorers to do something to annoy Rooney

I think there is 0 chance of this being the case.

Glad I just saw this. F*cking mental.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:17, Tue 19 Dec
I mentioned this the other week and I got ripped apart as a moaner. Definitely less legroom than the higher seats. May take a tape measure next time.
22:22, Tue 19 Dec
Negative for me is that Thongs didn't buy a hospitality ticket.

I've got massively complex emotions about what this may mean. Transcends football.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
10:44, Wed 20 Dec
Thongs
The lower Kop seats are like sitting on a Ryanair flight.

Yep absolutely dreadful. I'm 6ft5 and it basically rules out those parts of the ground moving forward. Can't believe they've messed up on something as simple as that - be interested to know how many 6ft + fans we have and if it will impact attendances 😂
10:51, Wed 20 Dec
Tbf they had to get a certain amount of seats in to cope with the demand many of our fans said we’d have!

In reality they could’ve put half as many in and made the rows twice as wide
13:14, Wed 20 Dec
You by replying you muppet
13:15, Wed 20 Dec
My Blue Heaven
Tbf they had to get a certain amount of seats in to cope with the demand many of our fans said we’d have!

In reality they could’ve put half as many in and made the rows twice as wide

I think that they have put the same amount of rows and seats as it was before - but the style of seat used, with higher backs, makes for a more cramped space.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
14:03, Wed 20 Dec
whats next to moan at,love a good moan us brummies
15:11, Wed 20 Dec
It’s the best accent in the UK for it