malahideblues
If we had a decent keeper and two good centre backs we would be a good side
And a striker
16:56, Sat 23 Dec
My heart is racing. Bloody hate this game 🤦‍♂️🤣
16:57, Sat 23 Dec
Roberts, Ruddy and especially Sanderson and the referee are the reason we haven’t won this.

Our midfield and Stansfield have been brilliant they must be wondering why they bother
16:57, Sat 23 Dec
BlueSteve
NOGS74
I'm sick of rudderless now.
Plenty of goals from his mistakes this season.

Well one match nearer for him to lovingly wave us goodbye. To think of the brilliant keepers we had at the turn of the century!
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
16:59, Sat 23 Dec
malahideblues
If we had a decent keeper and two good centre backs we would be a good side

And a competent referee
17:01, Sat 23 Dec
Ruddy had been dreadful. I'm loathe to criticise him or any of our players but the blokes done.
17:02, Sat 23 Dec
Robbed by shocking red card decision...we do seem to get the worst of refs decisions
Immense performance. Very proud of the lads.
FT. I wouldn’t have been too disappointed with a draw before the game but this was tough to take.

Massive error and an even worse refereeing decision cost us that game. Gutted.
I look forward to the red card being rescinded and getting another apology from the EFL.

So disappointing that an incompetent ref has stolen a great away win from us.

On the plus side, another decent performance and great commitment from everyone.

Hopefully, Buchanan won't be out for too long.
17:03, Sat 23 Dec
I think Etheridge saves that Whittaker goal
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
Ruddy had been dreadful. I'm loathe to criticise him or any of our players but the blokes done.

Loth

No need to thank me
To blame every week, stupid mistake after stupid mistake
Tha Project OBE
Immense performance. Very proud of the lads.

đź‘Ť

Not an easy place to go, unlucky not to take all 3 points playing largely 10 against 12.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Oh well. Onto Boxing Day.

See you there. Safe trip home to all that went.