17:03, Sat 23 Dec
An own goal, a terrible refereein decision and losing probably our best player after 5 minutes. Given all of this we did very well.
17:04, Sat 23 Dec
Three goals away from home is positive.

I’m absolutely content that we are heading in the right direction.
17:04, Sat 23 Dec
It is ridiculous that we have three tremendous full backs injured but it is our centre halves consistently defending awfully and a goalkeeper that just makes a meal of basic shots that is our weakness
17:05, Sat 23 Dec
Should have won that

Mistakes and the ref ffs
17:05, Sat 23 Dec
Disappointed but equally, I’m happy to be disappointed by a 3-3 draw away from home. 3 games in a row that we’ve played reasonably well…

There’s still lots for them to work on and improve but we’re looking a lot better now.
17:06, Sat 23 Dec
FT: feeling frustrated with the result. Good on the attacking element, but the defending was annoying to see: sanderson making a mishap for the first goal, bielik red card (shouldn't been a red card) and we allowed Plymouth to get back into the game. Feels like 2 points lost than 1 point gain. Should have won the game.

On to boxing day against Stoke City, KRO
17:07, Sat 23 Dec
yep, annoying to drop the points but performance good again

Ref was crap and Ruddy should have done better but still way improved from Cov and everything that came before
17:07, Sat 23 Dec
Cut the individual mistakes out and I think we're golden.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
17:08, Sat 23 Dec
BlueSteve
An own goal, a terrible refereein decision and losing probably our best player after 5 minutes. Given all of this we did very well.

Pretty much sums it up for me
LFD
Good performance overall.

Shane we couldn’t hang on but it was a tough ask playing with 10 men. Hopefully the red gets rescinded at least.
Immense performance. Very proud of the lads.

This

Popped into the match thread, saw this post, nothing else to say.
17:11, Sat 23 Dec
Thongs
Immense performance. Very proud of the lads.

This

Popped into the match thread, saw this post, nothing else to say.

Thirded. Looks like it is about to click for Rooney. Cut mistakes out and we fly up the table.

2 wins coming up.
17:12, Sat 23 Dec
Really pleased we never lost that when you take everything that happened in that game

Buchanan hope ok
Red card never a red
Own goal
Shit first goal Sanderson
Ruddy 3 rd goal just push it for corner
Referee deck me how bad

We should of been out of sight guys in first half

But we’re definitely getting better
Injuries are killing us

But great battling performance to dig in and get result

Playing much better controlled football

Rooney is getting it right guys

Now let’s turn Stoke and Bristol over

Get some injuries back and Jan round the corner few loans and look forward to rest of season
17:16, Sat 23 Dec
Falstaff

Sorry but conceding 6 goals in 2 games with 3 of them soft goals against a former L1 side and being in 18th position does not constitute going in the right direction……the club is sinking slowly in the quagmire of utter despair and extinction…;;
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
17:17, Sat 23 Dec
Harbsbleu
Falstaff

Sorry but conceding 6 goals in 2 games with 3 of them soft goals against a former L1 side and being in 18th position does not constitute going in the right direction……the club is sinking slowly in the quagmire of utter despair and extinction…;;

Just a normal day for Blues then
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.