15:55, Sat 23 Dec
Good half of football. Shame about the Sanderson mistake, game changed after that.
15:55, Sat 23 Dec
Open game

Weve created lots but theyve had their chances

Plymouth are pretty poor and there for the taking, see it out Blues
15:56, Sat 23 Dec
Behave.
15:56, Sat 23 Dec
Dion will be moved on soon not good enough

Maybe he will, maybe he won’t. The vast majority of our squad ‘aren’t good enough’ for where we want to go - that’s why they play for a lower to mid table championship club.

The only people who never make mistakes are people that never do anything.
15:57, Sat 23 Dec
The mistake unsettled us and gave Plymouth a bit of confidence but I'd have happily taken being a goal up at half time. We need to settle back down now at half time. Good half overall.
15:57, Sat 23 Dec
It was only open after their goal. I think until then, we defended well and attacked brilliantly.

I don't think they would've come close to scoring if it wasn't for our mistake.

I'm hoping we come out in the second half with the confidence we played with regained and go and score another couple of goals
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
15:58, Sat 23 Dec
Well said.
Yorkshireblue

I don't think so. He's done well other than that mistake. It's the sort of mistake I'd expect from teams that are getting used to passing it around the back instead of hoofing it and it's something he'll learn from.
Terrible decision making from Sanderson when we were absoloutely cruising.
We've been brilliant apart from that.
15:59, Sat 23 Dec
Yep very stupid sloppy goal to give away.

But we should of had 3-4 playing well keep it up

Good controlled football more opportunities will come second half

Looks windy as shit going towards blues fans second half

Come on blues next goal kills the game

James playing well again stansfield could of had hatrick already

Same again
16:01, Sat 23 Dec
Sanderson is relatively young and still learning. He will make mistakes and sometimes those will be costly. I’m sure he knows he messed up and doesn’t need fans getting on his back, let’s support him and help him
16:01, Sat 23 Dec
Yorkshireblue

He won't be going anywhere considering how much we've invested in him.
The cold never bothered me anyway
16:03, Sat 23 Dec
Yorkshireblue
Back to the Yammers? After all...they call him the Wanderer.
16:04, Sat 23 Dec
philly_bluenose
I thought Exeter were Magpies.

Are you getting mixed up as their ground is also called St James Park, the same as the Newcastle United Magpies
16:04, Sat 23 Dec
That Sanderson error changed the game completely. I fear that we will fail to win now, but before their goal I was confident we would win comfortably.