17:31, Sat 23 Dec
We can't manage games and it's really annoying.
17:31, Sat 23 Dec
Rasputin
Is 2 wins in 12 whilst shipping goals every game really improving?

Not a murmur from you when we were winning 2-0 and playing well. Plymouth score and out you come.

Always the same.
17:39, Sat 23 Dec
Finchy
Wasn't a yellow even, pretty sure ref seen the Dembele incident at half time.

Think it’s a mixture of things with that potentially included.

Loved Stansfield winding them up but can’t help but feel that got the ref to bow to home pressure more than he should.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:42, Sat 23 Dec
Right, but still disappointing we couldn't hang on for those last few minutes. It was kind of inevitable.
17:43, Sat 23 Dec
OK
4 points (should have been 6) from 3 games 2 away, 1 at home v the best team i have seen in this division for a long time is ok by me and showing improvement.
On to today.
Another improved performance, 3 goals away and it should have been more. IMHO we lost because.
A piss poor red card decision, Beilik gets the ball
2 poor defencive errors from Sanderson and Roberts (both of whom otherwise played well)
Some good chances missed

I was dissapointed to see Stansfield taken off, but with 2 games in 6 days and him on a silly yellow i can understand it
I have no idea what Burke or Juke offer us up top. I would be far happier to see Myoshi as the 1st change, he looked lively when he came on. Or we could have seen the illusive Mr T Roberts for 10 minutes before he gets injured in training tommorrow.
On to Stoke another more performances like that and we should be ok.

Oh and a big well done to JJ and Sunjic in CM both did really well
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
17:44, Sat 23 Dec
Rasputin
Is 2 wins in 12 whilst shipping goals every game really improving?

Here he comes, Mr never attends a match!
17:48, Sat 23 Dec
Mistakes cost us today

Way we set up, passing and lots of good stuff going forward

Just cant make those mistakes

Lots of our players act the fanny with the ref and opposition fans ...well Bacuna mainly and it cant help when the officials have to make a decision
17:48, Sat 23 Dec
quark
OK
4 points (should have been 6) from 3 games 2 away, 1 at home v the best team i have seen in this division for a long time is ok by me and showing improvement.
On to today.
Another improved performance, 3 goals away and it should have been more. IMHO we lost because.
2 poor defencive errors from Sanderson and Roberts (both of whom otherwise played well)
Some good chances missed

I was dissapointed to see Stansfield taken off, but with 2 games in 6 days and him on a silly yellow i can understand it
I have no idea what Burke or Juke offer us up top. I would be far happier to see Myoshi as the 1st change, he looked lively when he came on. Or we could have seen the illusive Mr T Roberts for 10 minutes before he gets injured in training tommorrow.

Erm.we lost ???.I must have missed the last goal.
17:50, Sat 23 Dec
First 40 mins was absolutely outstanding.

Thought the players battled well after going down to ten men and the 2nd and 3rd goals are as avoidable as the first.

Cut the silly mistakes out and we’re going to look really good.

Rooney is turning it around.
17:54, Sat 23 Dec
davenports
quark
OK
On to today.
Some good chances missed

Erm.we lost ???.I must have missed the last goal.
Yes sorry should said drew because Etc
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:03, Sat 23 Dec
NouCamp
Mistakes cost us today

Way we set up, passing and lots of good stuff going forward

Just cant make those mistakes

Lots of our players act the fanny with the ref and opposition fans ...well Bacuna mainly and it cant help when the officials have to make a decision

I'd act the fanny as well if they consistently got such basic decisions wrong against us.

Don't seem to go the other way does it.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:05, Sat 23 Dec
David Xavis

Thought the players battled well after going down to ten men and the 2nd and 3rd goals are as avoidable as the first.

The wurzel sat behind me on the train now to Brum saying it was their worst performance of the season
18:06, Sat 23 Dec
Yorkshireblue
We can't manage games and it's really annoying.

It is annoying but we had Bielik sent off, Buchanan carried off and a centre half playing a full back.
18:07, Sat 23 Dec
Super Hans
There’s some proper fannies on here.

No there’s some Vile on here……

(Edit - who are if course fannies)
18:15, Sat 23 Dec
Newbs
David Xavis

The wurzel sat behind me on the train now to Brum saying it was their worst performance of the season

Oh he definitely is. Powering up the table now.