07:42, Thu 28 Dec
Will it be the point of no return like Zola vs Burton?

I'd never known Blues fans chant for a manager to be sacked until that day. Perhaps it needs to be done again.
08:06, Thu 28 Dec
Iwe will unless something changes quickly!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
08:09, Thu 28 Dec
There will be individual calls but not mass chanting.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
08:17, Thu 28 Dec
We won't lose against Bristol City.
08:20, Thu 28 Dec
If we got really done, by 4 or 5 then yes I think there'd be a move against him. I don't think we will though, Bristol don't seem like a 4 in a row, top 6 kind of team to me. They're due a defeat.
08:39, Thu 28 Dec
Sunik

I'd never known Blues fans chant for a manager to be sacked until that day. Perhaps it needs to be done again.

First game I ever went to … 1-4 to Luton Town (who were bottom) April 1975, I distinctly recall leaving the ground with chants of “Goodwin Out” ringing in my ears.
09:10, Thu 28 Dec
Osterberg
Sunik

First game I ever went to … 1-4 to Luton Town (who were bottom) April 1975, I distinctly recall leaving the ground with chants of “Goodwin Out” ringing in my ears.

Was that before or after the Fulham semi?
09:12, Thu 28 Dec
Sunik

Remember "we want Brucey out" chants at the Norwich home game the season we went up the second time under him. We went on a mad run of form that took us to the top of the league thereafter.
09:14, Thu 28 Dec
Sunik

My first game was earlier that same season and I was at the Luton game. I definitely remember some quote volatile chanting against Goodwin at some game or other. Terry Cooper got it too during his reign.
09:14, Thu 28 Dec
If I remember correctly, it was the weekend after the Fulham defeat.
Some guy ran to the dugout and confronted the coaches and Freddie.
09:15, Thu 28 Dec
Just looked it up, was just after the Fulham semi.

Probably had more to do with the frustration from that than simply getting panned that day. He was gone soon enough regardless.
Francis Urquhart
Sunik

Remember "we want Brucey out" chants at the Norwich home game the season we went up the second time under him. We went on a mad run of form that took us to the top of the league thereafter.

The power of positive and supportive booing, right there.
Up the feckin Blues
Bluesince62
Francis Urquhart
Sunik

The power of positive and supportive booing, right there.

😂

IIRC what started that run of form was a win at Derby after that Norwich game, where Stephen Clemence absolutely shanked a shot but it deflected off a Derby player and went into the net in the sort of way that if you tried it a 1000 times over you wouldn't ever be able to repeat it.
09:28, Thu 28 Dec
Wiki says we lost to Coventry the weekend following the Fulham defeat. The Luton game was the following week and the 4th league defeat on the bounce.
09:29, Thu 28 Dec
Dave McKay abuse was the worst I've ever heard down there The chants to go were really loud
2 lads ran across pitch and threw their ST's at the dugout

Best bit was they contacted the club on Monday to ask for them back! :)