09:50, Thu 28 Dec
Rooney is Cooks man. He wii be given lots of time. Even if results don't improve he wil get until the end of Februrary at least.
10:01, Thu 28 Dec
Ted McMinn posted somewhere about a longish break from league games, which gives us the chance of having some of the currently crocked available as well as, perhaps, having a reinforcement or two from elsewhere.

The future is bright.
10:02, Thu 28 Dec
BlueSteve
Rooney is Cooks man. He wii be given lots of time. Even if results don't improve he wil get until the end of Februrary at least.

How depressing
10:08, Thu 28 Dec
We won't lose against Bristol City.

Noted.
10:19, Thu 28 Dec
BlueSteve
I agree, no matter what happens he will be given this transfer window and then be assessed in the games after that

If we're still performing like this come end of Feb then he might be considered for the sack
10:23, Thu 28 Dec
StechyBlue

Noted.

And again. ๐Ÿ˜‚
10:36, Thu 28 Dec
Kop Corner

Can you pass this onto the players
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:38, Thu 28 Dec
Kop Corner

Linked Image
Happy Clapper
10:50, Thu 28 Dec
Terry Cooper got dogs abuse in his last game. Really horrible for a bloke who'd dragged us back up.
Tam
11:08, Thu 28 Dec
mattt
Terry Cooper got dogs abuse in his last game. Really horrible for a bloke who'd dragged us back up.

He did indeed. I felt sorry for him as the chant of โ€˜Cooper out!โ€™ went around the ground.

To be fair though, Blues fans have often been slow to turn on the manager, although I suspect that if the ground had been open then Karanka would have been gone long before he actually departed.
Make Blues Great Again
11:22, Thu 28 Dec
Ditto
Francis Urquhart
Bluesince62
Francis Urquhart
Sunik
Will it be the point of no return like Zola vs Burton?

I'd never known Blues fans chant for a manager to be sacked until that day. Perhaps it needs to be done again.

Remember "we want Brucey out" chants at the Norwich home game the season we went up the second time under him. We went on a mad run of form that took us to the top of the league thereafter.

The power of positive and supportive booing, right there.

๐Ÿ˜‚

IIRC what started that run of form was a win at Derby after that Norwich game, where Stephen Clemence absolutely shanked a shot but it deflected off a Derby player and went into the net in the sort of way that if you tried it a 1000 times over you wouldn't ever be able to repeat it.

I was there that day, got interviewed outside Pride Park with the kids for that Sunday morning Championship football highlights show - someone Clarke was the presenter?. His question was 'should Bruce go if Blues don't win today?' that's how close it was. We were behind the goal when Clem shanked it - some relief that was.
Up the feckin Blues
Bruce should have gone about 10 months before that Derby game. If he had done we may never have even been in the Championship that season, but that's another story.
11:49, Thu 28 Dec
If we get spanked tomorrow it will turn. 100%
11:50, Thu 28 Dec
I don't think it will. As has already been stated, it takes a hell of a lot to get Blues fans to really start taking pops at managers.

I don't think we're at that point yet.