23:10, Thu 28 Dec
quark
I think there's a genuine target to go for now in Steve Cooper too.

Here is some great info from my friends at footballrates.com……

Current EFL teams with the lowest win percentage in the last five years

1️⃣AFC Wimbledon 24.4%
2️⃣Birmingham 27.1%
3️⃣Grimsby 28.2%
4️⃣Walsall 28.4%
5️⃣Shrewsbury 30.0%

(*since January 1st 2019, league games) [/quote]

And we still havent been relegated, and people claim we are unlucky! [/quote]

Correct. Another complete myth.
23:15, Thu 28 Dec
NouCamp
Do we think there is a realistic chance Rooney gets canned before Jan window without having the chance to bring in a couple of new faces that might be more suited to his style of play?

You'd have hired and sacked a manager and not given them any of 'their' players to work with

Are Cook and Wagner really that ruthless?
No chance he will be sacked before the window and unlikely before the end. But not because they aren't ruthless enough to do it. If cook suspects he is under pressure Rooney will go in a heartbeat.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:27, Thu 28 Dec
NouCamp
Do we think there is a realistic chance Rooney gets canned before Jan window without having the chance to bring in a couple of new faces that might be more suited to his style of play?

You'd have hired and sacked a manager and not given them any of 'their' players to work with

Are Cook and Wagner really that ruthless?

He’ll get to January and get the window as well. They should be ruthless though, as they were with Eustace.
23:46, Thu 28 Dec
It is a myth agreed.

Again though the reason we are low on all these stats is because we haven't been relegated.

The teams that do go down tend to win more in the divisions below.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
00:00, Fri 29 Dec
Absolutely. But, as I think we agree on, as a ball park figure off the top of my head, I would say we’ve tended to win roughly a quarter of our league matches now for god knows how many seasons. To have not dropped through the trapdoor in any of those seasons is, in my opinion at least, fortunate.
And yes, I do accept that we’ve always, ultimately, just done enough, so some will say we haven’t been lucky.
You get the point though.
00:23, Fri 29 Dec
We've definitely had our fair share of luck. The year we stayed up at Bolton in particular.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
00:56, Fri 29 Dec
Doncaster having that game abandoned when they were winning, only to lose the rematch was ridiculously lucky, some on here would combust if that happened to them lot.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:33, Fri 29 Dec
El Mayor
Sunik
Francis Urquhart
Sunik
I there's a genuine target to go for now in Steve Cooper too.

He'll be at Palace soon enough.

Funnily I now think Blues is an attractive job, hardly difficult to do better than Rooney, then a war chest and ambitious owners in the summer.

The key to this is the removal of Rooney and Cooke from their roles.

Cook ain’t going anywhere fast mate. You’re gonna have to deal with it.

What makes you so sure of this Dan? No one's bullet proof. If Rooney can't turn this around this damages Cook's brand too, WR was his recommendation. Appreciate you're ITK more than me, but I can't believe Wagner is enjoying this.
10:26, Fri 29 Dec
He will be allowed to make a mistake it happens, if he gets the next appointment wrong though then his judgement may be called into question. This again could give Rooney more time as they wait for the right person to become available.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:23, Fri 29 Dec
The thing that's baffling is that 99% of the fan base knew it wouldn't work, so how was Cooke so blinded to this?

Maybe because it's his mate. It makes me so angry to think this man is using our club to get his mates pay packets far above their ability.
13:58, Fri 29 Dec
Especially when you've set the bar to "World Class"
15:06, Fri 29 Dec
Sunik
The thing that's baffling is that 99% of the fan base knew it wouldn't work, so how was Cooke so blinded to this?

Maybe because it's his mate. It makes me so angry to think this man is using our club to get his mates pay packets far above their ability.
Who is this Cooke you on about..??
15:08, Fri 29 Dec
Kop Corner
We won't lose against Bristol City.

Exactly…..draw maybe, but if we score first then yippee a win for sure, we will be murdered by Leeds unless they field their 3rd XI
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home