18:03, Thu 28 Dec
Which is a view not shared by all of us I reckon...

The drivel and hysterical bullshit coming from some is absolutely embarrassing.

Log off, lads.
18:04, Thu 28 Dec
Tarquin

Log off, lads.

I've gotta say, I spend far too much time on here and Twitter and I've not seen anyone, bar one fan, say they want us to lose.
H

Consistently correct.
18:05, Thu 28 Dec
I call BS
There’s not one Blues fan who would wish us a loss, regardless of what they feel about the manager

I’m not convinced by Rooney but want him to succeed as that means my beloved Blues are doing well
18:06, Thu 28 Dec
It was slightly tongue in cheek and a reference to the hysterical babbling.
18:07, Thu 28 Dec
baldrick
I call BS
There’s not one Blues fan who would wish us a loss, regardless of what they feel about the manager

I’m not convinced by Rooney but want him to succeed as that means my beloved Blues are doing well

Read back on yesterday. Someone called Blue in CT or something similar said he hopes we lose and get relegated. 🙄
18:08, Thu 28 Dec
Absolutely, and I think some people are getting wanting us to and expecting us to mixed up. It is one thing being fairly pissed off and negative about the whole situation so expecting a loss - this is me, and actually wanting us to lose.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
18:08, Thu 28 Dec
No worries

In that case, I hope we lose so we can rack the little toe rag off

🤪
18:09, Thu 28 Dec

Log off, lads.

Here we go. Well done.
18:17, Thu 28 Dec
I haven't seen a lot of hysteria, just people repeating the same things on different threads all the time.

However, I do think people are entitled to feel a bit peaved that we're losing every week.
18:18, Thu 28 Dec
I've seen one person in the whole Bluesphere online say they actually want us to lose. Just one. And it wasn't anybody posting on here.
Ribeye
baldrick
I call BS

Read back on yesterday. Someone called Blue in CT or something similar said he hopes we lose and get relegated. 🙄

He actually said that he doesn‘t care if we lose or get relegated. Which is not much better.
He didn't actually say that.
18:21, Thu 28 Dec
I really hope so too. They won’t get Rooney out any time soon, and if we go on a winning streak it means we’re doing well regardless/because of Rooney.

And I’ll never want us to lose, even as a means to his end if Rooney does not improve things.

There is a caviat however, if Rooney does not improve us and his position becomes untenable, and the board are under fire from the fans but appear to be ducking the issue. At this point if we are losing a game by three or four with no chance of pulling it back l’d be happy for the opposition to score a few more to make it impossible for the board to not sack him.

This would be a last resort, and l hope it makes sense, but never comes to fruition.
20:22, Thu 28 Dec
Hysterical babbling after winning 2 games in 13 games and dropping from 6th to 19th in 3 months. FFS get a grip.
20:31, Thu 28 Dec
9 points from 39, 2 wins in 13, and we’ve been battered in 8 of those games. We were lucky to beat Wednesday and draw to Rotherham as well, so we could easily be 5 points from 39. I’d say that deserves criticising and moaning about in my opinion.