09:02, Fri 29 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
Spend 5 minutes on Birmingham City Fans Zone on FB and read the comments of regular posters there and tell me they wouldnt be happy for a defeat.

I really hope we win tonight

Blues Twitter is horrid at the best of times. I imagine Blues Facebook is a effing cesspit of dribblers.

It most certainly is.
Up the feckin Blues
09:07, Fri 29 Dec
gerry1875
PRBlue
The second goal against Stoke was largely due to Aiwu being out of position due to him being instructed to play high up the pitch. Please let’s not pretend that the significant increase in goals conceded over the last few months is just down to individual errors. If you leave defenders as exposed as we have there will be more individual errors.
Yes he was high up the pitch, but when the stoke player went through Sanderson did nothing to try and cut him off, he ran the opposite way, there was no stoke player in the centre, it was poor defending from Aiwu and Sanderson, Ruddy was exposed big time and that is unacceptable in any standard of football

Same with the third though, Longelo caught high in the oppositions half, unable to get back, leaving Stoke player free to run directly at Sanderson, one on one in the box. This is definitely a collective failing of Rooney, Cole and O'Shea's coaching or not having the right players for the system they are trying to play. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because with Buchannan or Bielik on the pitch (not to mention Laired or Drammeh) I think we get a different result and performance, but if they try this again against Bristol City (who scored 4 at Watford on Tuesday) we'll end up with the same result.
09:23, Fri 29 Dec
[twitter.com]

Over 400 people here want us to lose
09:37, Fri 29 Dec
Pity there isn’t a Win and Cooper option, it would be the most popular by a long way.
09:48, Fri 29 Dec
Tarquin
[twitter.com]

Over 400 people here want us to lose

Blues ..... my arse !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:50, Fri 29 Dec
I feel like people take this things too seriously. It's a hypothetical question where a defeat guarantees the appointment of Cooper, obviously that's not real and can never be possible, so it's meaningless really, nobody actually wants us to lose in the real world.

You might as well ask, "Would you take a defeat tonight if it means we win the next two league games"
Happy Clapper
09:54, Fri 29 Dec
Really hope we win also.

This is the end of the 'nine points from three games' run we are supposed to be on after all...
09:57, Fri 29 Dec
In other words it's utterly meaningless speculation or " look at me I'm a clever bollocks and I like a bit of mischief ".
Puerile !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:44, Fri 29 Dec
Le Mod
I feel like people take this things too seriously. It's a hypothetical question where a defeat guarantees the appointment of Cooper, obviously that's not real and can never be possible, so it's meaningless really, nobody actually wants us to lose in the real world.

You might as well ask, "Would you take a defeat tonight if it means we win the next two league games"
Also what makes people think Cooper would do better with this group of players ¿ I want Rooney 100% to turn this around and see the comments on here in 6 months time
10:49, Fri 29 Dec
I’m with you Gerry but I do think Cooper would probably improve us. His record with Swansea and Forest shows he’s capable of accumulating points in this division.

Question would be could he do if the hierarchy instructed him to do it a certain way, and would he stand for it?

He fell out with the big cheeses at Swansea and Forest
10:49, Fri 29 Dec
Also what makes people think Cooper would do better with this group of players ¿ I want Rooney 100% to turn this around and see the comments on here in 6 months time

I think Rosie Jones would do better with this squad of players ... but that doesn't mean i also don't "want Rooney 100% to turn this around"

... and i don't think we'll lose tonight either
10:51, Fri 29 Dec
gerry1875
Le Mod

Cooper would improve us immediately, he's just a better coach/manager based on every metric

I don't think it'll happen though and I do want Rooney to turn it around
Happy Clapper
10:51, Fri 29 Dec
We’re going to get battered tonight. Nailed on.
10:52, Fri 29 Dec
Rags

I think Rosie Jones would do better with this squad of players ... but that doesn't mean i also don't "want Rooney 100% to turn this around"

... and i don't think we'll lose tonight either
We won't lose tonight mate I agree
10:56, Fri 29 Dec
Following your Plymouth prediction,that makes me happy.