10:59, Fri 29 Dec
gerry1875
Le Mod
I feel like people take this things too seriously. It's a hypothetical question where a defeat guarantees the appointment of Cooper, obviously that's not real and can never be possible, so it's meaningless really, nobody actually wants us to lose in the real world.

You might as well ask, "Would you take a defeat tonight if it means we win the next two league games"
Also what makes people think Cooper would do better with this group of players ¿ I want Rooney 100% to turn this around and see the comments on here in 6 months time

The fact he took a team bottom of the championship to promotion within six months?
11:00, Fri 29 Dec
We will definitely lose tonight...
11:01, Fri 29 Dec
bluer than blues
gerry1875
Le Mod
I feel like people take this things too seriously. It's a hypothetical question where a defeat guarantees the appointment of Cooper, obviously that's not real and can never be possible, so it's meaningless really, nobody actually wants us to lose in the real world.

You might as well ask, "Would you take a defeat tonight if it means we win the next two league games"
Also what makes people think Cooper would do better with this group of players ¿ I want Rooney 100% to turn this around and see the comments on here in 6 months time

The fact he took a team bottom of the championship to promotion within six months?
I did ask with "THIS GROUP OF PLAYERS" Forest had far better players than we have
11:02, Fri 29 Dec
bluer than blues
gerry1875
Le Mod

I did ask with "THIS GROUP OF PLAYERS" Forest had far better players than we have

That's subjective - they were bottom of the Championship
11:03, Fri 29 Dec
Sunik
Are you going down, if you are don't bother turning up then, it's like sticking your life savings on a cat in the grand national
11:04, Fri 29 Dec
People only read the bit that enables them to be snarky.

I proudly include myself in that.
11:05, Fri 29 Dec

There's definitely an art to it.
11:06, Fri 29 Dec
Tha Project OBE

people only want us to lose because it gives them a chance to spout more abuse at a fellow human being, I really hope Rooney proves everyone wrong.
11:10, Fri 29 Dec
gerry1875
bluer than blues
gerry1875
Le Mod

Yet they were bottom of the championship... And in the summer, most on here thought we had a good group of players. They also thought that when we were fifth. But now we're 19th and the only thing that's changed is the manager, suddenly it's the players that are poor.
11:11, Fri 29 Dec
Tha Project OBE

people only want us to lose because it gives them a chance to spout more abuse at a fellow human being, I really hope Rooney proves everyone wrong.

We don't need Blues to lose to spout abuse at you Gerry .... quite happy to do that if we win too
Tha Project OBE

He asked for evidence. Evidence was duly supplied. He didn't like the evidence, so became pedantic about the collection of words.
11:12, Fri 29 Dec
Tha Project OBE

🤣🤣🤣
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
15:19, Fri 29 Dec
Rags
Tha Project OBE

We don't need Blues to lose to spout abuse at you Gerry .... quite happy to do that if we win too
Not nice, don't like my opinions tough, I don't agree with 99% of what you say tbh
15:21, Fri 29 Dec
Rags
Tha Project OBE

Abuse me all you like, I will come back at you 100%
15:22, Fri 29 Dec
Sunik
Are you going down, if you are don't bother turning up then, it's like sticking your life savings on a cat in the grand national

Don’t be daft. Professional morons like OP have far better stuff to be doing that actually supporting the team.