22:40, Fri 29 Dec
He has to go and quickly.

This is no longer about a change of style and ambition for the future.

We're in an emergency situation. If Rooney stays there's a very good chance we go down. If we lose Stansfield too it's a double whammy.

They need to act now and rescue the season or the whole project could be wrecked before it gets off the ground.
Just googled it and he’s not signed up there yet. Maybe I’m just a stupid mug who turns up at actual games and doesn’t therefore know what’s really going on but is Cooper going to palace or is it just the usual people stating opinions as fact to make themselves feel important?

Pop me on a ban mods it would be good for me rather to engage with this told you so place
22:44, Fri 29 Dec
From 6th position on 7th October, to 20th position, today, 29th December.

GOT TO GO !!!

Re: It’s time

22:45, Fri 29 Dec
Just googled it and he’s not signed up there yet. Maybe I’m just a stupid mug who turns up at actual games and doesn’t therefore know what’s really going on but is Cooper going to palace or is it just the usual people stating opinions as fact to make themselves feel important?

Pop me on a ban mods it would be good for me rather to engage with this told you so place

Oh sorry ... no, it's not confirmed ... Palace are talking to Forest because they think he should be free .... but Forest want compensation ... so it's still possible that Cooper could turn down Palace and choose Blues - except we don't have a vacancy
22:47, Fri 29 Dec
If the new owners want us in a position the start of next season to be pushing top end of the table we need to be in good shape on the pitch and if Rooney is still here we will be in league 1 that is a fact this team under Rooney is only heading 1 way and that’s down and after we beat wba i can honestly say I thought we could sneak play offs with this team and in a short few weeks Rooneys destroyed the confidence and heart out the team , please get rid now don’t let him start bringing in players January let a new manager start building for next season with this window and the summer for the start of next season ,
Forest sacked him..it’s feck all to with them where he goes next.
22:50, Fri 29 Dec
Neither do Palace?
22:51, Fri 29 Dec
Iain_Gavin
some of the hand selected 100 are calling for Rooney to go on Twitter

The powerpoint presentation and selfies seems a long long time ago

Mate your jealousy is showing
22:52, Fri 29 Dec
That performance was nearly as bad as a JE performance. Worrying but I’m not knee jerking.
Miss World

It’s gonna happen based on what I’ve heard. You’re welcome to disbelieve me.
22:54, Fri 29 Dec
shd
shd
Realistically it’s going to cost millions ain’t it to sack WR, AC and JOS

Which is why it probably wont happen, expect new players and much glancing over shoulders for the next few months as the chasing pack draw closer, very good draw for QPR and 3pts for Sheff Wed tonight.
22:55, Fri 29 Dec

Not necessarily ... just because he's been removed from managing the first team doesn't necessarily mean he isn't an employee of the club any more
22:56, Fri 29 Dec
Coleshill-Blue

Throw this into the melting pot…..what about poaching the Portsmouth manager Mousinho, credentials look promising ….? Or is it that a sad second city club with an aggressive fans forum wouldn’t attract such people?
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
22:57, Fri 29 Dec
I didn’t mention Eustace (wasn’t a huge fan fwiw) but Rooney is as bad as any coach we’ve had in the last 10-15 years.
His appointment has made you look like a bit of a dick really hasn’t it? Given how Eustace actually made us look like a competitive side despite his apparent lack of of ambition at times.
At least the dvb made us difficult to beat for the most part.
So why’s he in the press with us & and a palace as potential suitors?
You don’t half talk some bollocks sometimes 🤦🏻‍♂️