Coleshill-Blue
So why’s he in the press with us & and a palace as potential suitors?
You don’t half talk some bollocks sometimes 🤦🏻‍♂️

Cos his agent planted a story to give Palace the hurry up?
23:05, Fri 29 Dec
Thongs
That performance was nearly as bad as a JE performance. Worrying but I’m not knee jerking.

I'm trying so hard to stay in the Rooney camp and stop the ongoing merry go round of managers, but eff me it's not looking good for him. I can't see what the board have seen so far that would want to keep this going. Unless he has pulled some huge favours from his friends at the top with unlikely loans and really cheap deals. But would the board even be impressed with that? I doubt it.
I think he's a gonna

No i don't ...... he was "relieved of his duties" as first team coach.

If my company give me notice tomorrow, i'm entitled to 6 months notice .... during that 6 months i have to do whatever they want me to do. Mop the floors if they tell me to. Now they'd proably just ask me to get all the accounts up to date and then take gardening leave for the remainder of the 6 months. But if they didn't want to let me go they don't have to - as long as they pay me for those 6 months.
23:14, Fri 29 Dec

No i don't ...... he was "relieved of his duties" as first team coach.

If my company give me notice tomorrow, i'm entitled to 6 months notice .... during that 6 months i have to do whatever they want me to do. Mop the floors if they tell me to. Now they'd proably just ask me to get all the accounts up to date and then take gardening leave for the remainder of the 6 months. But if they didn't want to let me go they don't have to - as long as they pay me for those 6 months.

Here you go .... [www.footballinsider247.com] .... so in theory IF Forest put Cooper on gardening leave and then he leaves Forest within his notice period because he wants to join Blues or Palace then Forest could probably avoid paying Cooper's compensation figure

It will probably come down to whether Forest told Cooper he was sacked or "relieved of his duties" - both are out there
And you're seeing the light. At last. [twitter.com]
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
23:24, Fri 29 Dec
I was Luke warm about JE so when WR came in I thought optimistically it could work or improve things. Although only if he put the work into learning about the players, the way we had been playing and our recent history about what had worked and what hadn’t. Then work closely with the players to coach and inspire them. Then buy to improve and enhance.

This never happened and the background info available suggests it’s still not happening.
We have to cut our losses - which are now huge due to a ridiculous contract - and get rid tomorrow morning.

Re: It’s time

23:28, Fri 29 Dec
shd
shd
Realistically it’s going to cost millions ain’t it to sack WR, AC and JOS

Yep but probably less than relegation
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
23:28, Fri 29 Dec
El Mayor
Iain_Gavin
some of the hand selected 100 are calling for Rooney to go on Twitter

The powerpoint presentation and selfies seems a long long time ago

Mate your jealousy is showing

He's got a point about the PowerPoint presentation though. Being able to deliver such a thing proves nothing about an ability to do the job.
El Mayor
Miss World
Just googled it and he’s not signed up there yet. Maybe I’m just a stupid mug who turns up at actual games and doesn’t therefore know what’s really going on but is Cooper going to palace or is it just the usual people stating opinions as fact to make themselves feel important?

Pop me on a ban mods it would be good for me rather to engage with this told you so place

It’s gonna happen based on what I’ve heard. You’re welcome to disbelieve me.

It’s not about what I believe or disbelieve, or what you’ve heard or not heard. In my opinion (and to pick up you’re thread you’re welcome to be arsed or not arsed) there is a massive undercurrent of superiority on this forum.
23:56, Fri 29 Dec
Miss World
El Mayor
Miss World
Just googled it and he’s not signed up there yet. Maybe I’m just a stupid mug who turns up at actual games and doesn’t therefore know what’s really going on but is Cooper going to palace or is it just the usual people stating opinions as fact to make themselves feel important?

Pop me on a ban mods it would be good for me rather to engage with this told you so place

It’s gonna happen based on what I’ve heard. You’re welcome to disbelieve me.

It’s not about what I believe or disbelieve, or what you’ve heard or not heard. In my opinion (and to pick up you’re thread you’re welcome to be arsed or not arsed) there is a massive undercurrent of superiority on this forum.

There always has been mate.
Herefordshire Cider Boozer

Why are you linking me to my own tweet? I know I posted that - I’ve had a couple to drink but I’m not that far gone!
So other Blues fans/posters on here can see your thoughts. You're a respected fan and I thank you for all you've done for our club. If someone like you have now said it's time well I think it's time.

I wonder what Colin Tattum's thoughts are?
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
00:07, Sat 30 Dec
El Mayor
Herefordshire Cider Boozer

Why are you linking me to my own tweet? I know I posted that - I’ve had a couple to drink but I’m not that far gone!

It never was gonna work. We don't have the players. And many of us suspected Rooney wasn't good enough either, even if they could be made to play that way. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. We need a different way. It doesn't have to be (and can't be) old fashioned route one but there are other ways. Possession based football in itself will not bring success. You need the players. The notion that we need to play that way is based on a false premise. The reason teams get promoted playing that way is because they have the best players not because of the way they play. That's a false interpretation of cause and effect.They have good possession because the best players are better at keeping the ball. You need alternative methods if you don't have the best players. Monk was the only manager we have had in recent times who both seemed to understand and try and implement a method capable of getting the best out of players and playing to their strengths when they weren't the best on the ball. Until we have a manager who who can do this as well as better recruitment we are always going to struggle and need to be more pragmatic.
00:12, Sat 30 Dec
Coleshill-Blue
It’s not working. It’s not going to work.
All start of season optimism gone.
Ideally he’d do the right thing, but either way, WR amd his staff need to go.
I absolutely wouldn’t trust him with a transfer window.
Is it odd that the lack of presence from him and his coaches on the touch line irritates the feck out of me too?

Apparently Rooney prioritised the clean sheet tonight which... we had that under Eustace so what was the fecking point of this whole debacle.
00:14, Sat 30 Dec
Yorkshireblue
Coleshill-Blue
It’s not working. It’s not going to work.
All start of season optimism gone.
Ideally he’d do the right thing, but either way, WR amd his staff need to go.
I absolutely wouldn’t trust him with a transfer window.
Is it odd that the lack of presence from him and his coaches on the touch line irritates the feck out of me too?

Apparently Rooney prioritised the clean sheet tonight which... we had that under Eustace so what was the fecking point of this whole debacle.

Good q.