20:02, Mon 1 Jan
Chris
BlueSteve
- Mentions we need new players after todays game. He may as well have said the current players are sh£$
- Insists on playing out from the back when its clear we the players can't do it.

Do these two not show that some of them actually are shit?

Course it does and also highlights how shit he is too.
20:28, Mon 1 Jan
Bluenose27
And other than James, I can’t make a case for any other player that has been improved by either Rooney or the coaches. If anything they’ve regressed rather than improved.

I'm not even sure Rooneys improved him, I think it's the one plus of switching to the 433 there's been a place for JJ where as under Eustace we'd have a double pivot of bielik and sunjic with a 10 behind the striker. So we were mostly seeing him off the bench. JJ had probably been our top performer preseason
20:32, Mon 1 Jan
Yes, I assumed we were basically in universal agreement on that now. Do we need to clarify it with every post?
21:31, Mon 1 Jan
Super Hans
He came in and put Gary Fecking Gardner straight in to the starting lineup, that says it all.

This made me laugh. In the infamous Sunjic at right-midfield game too
21:45, Mon 1 Jan
Bluenose27
I can understand the sentiment of backing him and trying new players in January, but i can’t see it working regardless of who he brings in, given most of the current lot don’t want to play for him and the fans have turned. I dread to think where we’ll be by the end of feb if he’s still our manager. Funny thing is it can still be salvaged if we bin him now.

Still be salvaged, of course it can we are six points above the relegation zone not six points adrift.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:56, Mon 1 Jan
This form keeps on we might end up six points adrift. Its relegation form whether people don’t want to admit it or not. Also having watched today’s game I saw a team that could not attack or defend, which is another recipe for relegation.
Nikola Zigic
"What's clear is we need some players in"

eff off Wayne.

Such a pisstake. Comes in, gets us into a relegation fight, and then demands new players. He can feck right off.
22:07, Mon 1 Jan
Yorkshireblue
Nikola Zigic

eff off Wayne.

Such a pisstake. Comes in, gets us into a relegation fight, and then demands new players. He can feck right off.

👍
22:09, Mon 1 Jan
Yorkshireblue
Nikola Zigic

eff off Wayne.

Haha. Yep. You can contextualise as much as you want, but ..
22:37, Mon 1 Jan
Yorkshireblue
Nikola Zigic

eff off Wayne.

Pretty much says it all……
22:38, Mon 1 Jan
I'd heard today that he'd said something about "my job is to keep us out of the bottom three".

Is that true?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:50, Mon 1 Jan
Effing hope not and if he has said that then when we do drop into the bottom 3 he should be sacked immediately.

I wouldn't of thought anyone in charge at the club would even bring up the bottom 3 in conversation or consider relegation to be a possibility when he took over. They'd of expected top 12 ISH I'd of thought.
23:23, Mon 1 Jan
Nikola Zigic
I'd heard today that he'd said something about "my job is to keep us out of the bottom three".

Is that true?

I really hope not, though given his points per game would have seen us bottom if he'd been in charge all season it might be a realistic aim for him.