15:16, Tue 2 Jan
I mean what does Rob Dorsett know. He did okay with Blues news when Paul Richardson was feeding him stuff but that's about it.

SSN was the pinnacle for Sports News 10 years ago, now it just 'predicts' stuff, re-hashes stuff hours after the likes of Romano etc and provides a platform for 'Influencers' to get TV time.

I wouldn't pay any attention to SSN regardless of whether Steve Cooper wants the job or not.
15:22, Tue 2 Jan
John Eustace is taking over from Southgate
15:23, Tue 2 Jan
Chris Houghton ????? Had our best season under his guidance......then it all went tits up
Because they made it once?
He virtually ruled out Dame Jilly Cooper.
Chris Houghton ????? Had our best season under his guidance......then it all went tits up

HUGHTON
Think Marsch would be a bad appointment, especially after what we’ve just experienced.
My neighbour is a massive Leeds fan and come to detest the bloke, another spiky arrogant demeanour who I doubt fans would be drawn too.

Cooper or Mowbray obvious choices.
Football philosophy is unattractive too
15:30, Tue 2 Jan
What's Redknapp up to these days.

Proper manager who got us
15:33, Tue 2 Jan
Jameron Cerome
What's Redknapp up to these days.

Proper manager who got cost us

Fixed it for you..
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
15:33, Tue 2 Jan
Why don’t many people like Marsch? Is it his personality?
I know his record at Leeds isn’t great but that was from when they were in the Premier league. His record before that is decent.
15:34, Tue 2 Jan
American

Red Bull
Fat Buddha CBE

HUGHTON

yes he's the fella......shall we get him back???
15:36, Tue 2 Jan
Marsch would not be a good appointment.

The only links are that he attempts attacking football, doesn't have a job and he's American.

Out of the people i've seen us linked with - skybet aside - he's the least favoured and i'd rather Cooper or Mowbray.
15:37, Tue 2 Jan
TrickyBlue
Why don’t many people like Marsch? Is it his personality?
I know his record at Leeds isn’t great but that was from when they were in the Premier league. His record before that is decent.

another appointment with no experience of the championship....bold

some would say risky