15:37, Tue 2 Jan
Kumars Fashion Sense
Cole has stayed because it’s obviously going to be Lampard.

Cole has stayed has he? Interesting
15:40, Tue 2 Jan
Marsch would be right appointment wrong time.

The last thing we need right now is another manager unproven at Championship level with a link to the owners fans can latch onto if it goes tits up.

Cooper or Mowbray. Please.
15:44, Tue 2 Jan
Yep Marsch would be another one that could easily split the fanbase which is the last thing we need.

We need someone who knows the league, bring the fans together and finally get us competing in the top half of the table.
15:47, Tue 2 Jan
TrickyBlue
Why don’t many people like Marsch? Is it his personality?
I know his record at Leeds isn’t great but that was from when they were in the Premier league. His record before that is decent.

I’m also surprised at the responses to him. Seems to know what he’s doing as far as I can see. That Leeds team was pretty poor.

Cooper first choice, Marsch second. Either would be good 👍
15:49, Tue 2 Jan
I wouldn’t mind Marsch but I’d prefer Cooper/Mowbray.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:50, Tue 2 Jan
Why would Marsch be good?
15:52, Tue 2 Jan
Done well in other jobs
I'm not totally against marsch but he'd be bottom of the list for me and can you imagine how many times it'd be spelt wrong on here?

Cooper
Ralph H
Mowbray

In that order
He would not, set Leeds up for all out attack and leaky defence. But the opposition out scored them.... Sounds familiar
15:53, Tue 2 Jan
Miss World
Done well in other jobs

He did well at Salzburg, that’s all. I think there’s potential in him but right now we need proven, not potential.
15:57, Tue 2 Jan
Cooper gone from 2/5 to 2/1
16:01, Tue 2 Jan
I could never understand what the bloke was on about. Too much American business school-speak.
16:03, Tue 2 Jan
NouCamp
TrickyBlue
Why don’t many people like Marsch? Is it his personality?
I know his record at Leeds isn’t great but that was from when they were in the Premier league. His record before that is decent.

another appointment with no experience of the championship....bold

some would say risky

Irrelevant whether they have Championship experience IMO
16:03, Tue 2 Jan
Often talked about pro-cess you know with the pro sounding like pro as in problem.