Social media..5pm its definitely Cooper..Then it's Marsch..Now its Rowett..I suppose it will be Carsley next..I'm just relived Roobey has gone and I hope Cole goes as well.

Yeah, if the Board are doing their job properly, they will be speaking to numerous candidates over several days before deciding on the best option.

Patience is required by everone, and I'm with you, let's just enjoy the fact Rooney has gone, and before the transfer window opened too
22:42, Wed 3 Jan
Cattellroadcorner
Social media..5pm its definitely Cooper..Then it's Marsch..Now its Rowett..I suppose it will be Carsley next..I'm just relived Roobey has gone and I hope Cole goes as well.

People are losing their minds, it’s fecking mental.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:43, Wed 3 Jan
Super Hans
Cattellroadcorner

People are losing their minds, it’s fecking mental.

I quite like the drama to be honest. Not sure I speak for everybody. It's fun to get excited and outraged about potential candidates - so long as it's all fun and games and once the man is holding the scarf on the kop, they're supported
22:43, Wed 3 Jan
Ron Burgundy
They won't go back to Rowett, can't see that myself. Mowbray would do a good job, but he's not the answer in the long term.

He was at Blackburn 4 or 5 years. Albion and Middlesbrough about 3 years. Even he comes for 2 years id be happy with that. He's a very good manager and one who plays good football. If we can't have Cooper or Ralph H I'd be pleased with Mowbray and I think a large percentage of the fans would be too.
22:44, Wed 3 Jan
Oh God, just had a thought, if Rowett gets it he’ll bring ‘Robbo’ as Assistant
Happy Clapper
22:46, Wed 3 Jan
Le Mod
Oh God, just had a thought, if Rowett gets it he’ll bring ‘Robbo’ as Assistant
Plus register him as a player to cover injuries to Buchanan and the centre halves
Tony Fantastico
22:48, Wed 3 Jan
Do UNDFTD do V-neck jumpers?
22:48, Wed 3 Jan
[twitter.com]

Remembering this interview I can't see it being Mowbray, unless a few years back in the North East has amply refreshened him
22:49, Wed 3 Jan
Ribeye
Ron Burgundy
They won't go back to Rowett, can't see that myself. Mowbray would do a good job, but he's not the answer in the long term.

He was at Blackburn 4 or 5 years. Albion and Middlesbrough about 3 years. Even he comes for 2 years id be happy with that. He's a very good manager and one who plays good football. If we can't have Cooper or Ralph H I'd be pleased with Mowbray and I think a large percentage of the fans would be too.

This is the way I view it too - if we can’t get a Cooper/Hasenhuttl now, let’s get someone proven who can set good foundations for next 18 months/2 years and put us in the best position possible to really kick on when the time is right.
Mowbray has won one promotion with Albion in 2009.
Mowbray seems fairly sensible and low risk so it probably wont happen
Kumars Fashion Sense
Blackburn as well from League One. Cover all bases loike
Tony Fantastico
22:57, Wed 3 Jan
tebily
[twitter.com]

Remembering this interview I can't see it being Mowbray, unless a few years back in the North East has amply refreshened him

Love that interview. Happy if it were Mowbray.
Kumars Fashion Sense

At no point did I mention him leading us to promotion.

He plays good football and generally produces good results.

IF the standout candidates won’t join us, then I think Mowbray would be a good option to come in steadily improve the football and progress us up the table, so when we are in a position to attract a “promotion winning manager” they can come in with good foundations already laid.. is that too sensible of an idea?
Think most people agree with that.

The two most important things at the moment are to bring in a manager that’s well received by the supporters and secondly to stay up hopefully avoiding getting sucked into a relegation battle.