I would rather have Rooney back.
Kings heath blue
Interesting to see those having hissy fits over people not being delighted with the possibility of Marsch coming in because we should support whoever comes in (in which they have a point) are now kicking off about Rowett 🤣 suspect GR coming in will see a fair few deleted tweets from what I've seen over the last couple days. I'd rather not go back there either but some are making fools of themselves trying to shut down others.
I wouldn’t delete anything about Rowett. He’s a DvB and has no knocker elastic as a player or manager. The key though is I’d want his teams to win games if he were employed by Birmingham City
Tony Fantastico
00:31, Thu 4 Jan
I would personally like Rowett to come back.

Ok he’s not the Messiah of free flowing attacking football but I think he fits in with what we require atm.
Also there’s a part of me that thinks he deserves another shot.
I wasn't saying people will delete tweets about Rowett, more the case of people losing their heads over someone saying I don't want Marsch and then an hour later please not rowett! We're all allowed to say we don't want someone but some need to practise what they preach.

I want neither but I will be there to support either should they get the job. Agreed anyone screaming abuse from day one is a fanny. Utfb
00:43, Thu 4 Jan
Didn’t Rowett have a fair amount of money to spend at Stoke, and it was a disaster.

I’d rather Rowett back than JE but I really don’t want either.

We are not getting Cooper so Mowbray would be just fine by me. Short term or long
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
01:12, Thu 4 Jan
One prior savior that has been here and done it, is the one & only Harry Redknap, he knows the words to KRO , he can certainly spend money & has saved us before !!!!!

Just as Bonkers as all the other suggestions !
02:39, Thu 4 Jan
Think most people agree with that.

The two most important things at the moment are to bring in a manager that’s well received by the supporters and secondly to stay up hopefully avoiding getting sucked into a relegation battle.

Not to sound to much like the Spanish Inquisition but, three. The three most important things (admittedly not to the fans) are one, well received by the fans, two, stops the rot and finds a way to win and three, build on that with a summer reinforcement.

No, four. The four most important things. Well received, wins at football, builds a squad and has at least enough of a media profile or angle that they can sell it to the yanks to keep them interested in the drama of it all.
06:12, Thu 4 Jan
I’m suprised no one has mentioned Nigel clough yet his name normally gets thrown into the conversation when the jobs available
07:01, Thu 4 Jan
Both would be good appointments. Mowbray plays the better football but i am not really arses about the style of play. Just want to see us competetive in games and not lose every week.

I thought rowett did a very good job at millwall and mowbray has at both blackburn n sunderland. They are good choices if we want top 10 at least.
07:03, Thu 4 Jan
QBBC2
Think most people agree with that.

The two most important things at the moment are to bring in a manager that’s well received by the supporters and secondly to stay up hopefully avoiding getting sucked into a relegation battle.

Not to sound to much like the Spanish Inquisition but, three. The three most important things (admittedly not to the fans) are one, well received by the fans, two, stops the rot and finds a way to win and three, build on that with a summer reinforcement.

No, four. The four most important things. Well received, wins at football, builds a squad and has at least enough of a media profile or angle that they can sell it to the yanks to keep them interested in the drama of it all.
Well I never expected that
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
08:05, Thu 4 Jan
I’m suprised no one has mentioned Nigel clough yet his name normally gets thrown into the conversation when the jobs available

I mentioned him a lot pre Eustaceand was much mocked. He’s done a slow, steady job at Mansfield. That’s what he is, a steady Eddy. So at this point, no ta. I want whizzbangs
StechyBlue
I just don't know how I'd feel seeing Rowett back.. it's just.... strange

Him or Eustace. Not really strange..both left when doing alright and no bad blood, exactly.

If its a stop gap fine.
Project on ice. See what happens in Jan.

Has Rowett ever had money to spend?

If he can get a tune out of a poor squad im sure he can work with better players and a few quid.

Stoke and Derby he had 2 very good championship squads. I don't want him back, but I wouldn't have a hissy fit over it either.
Up the feckin Blues
08:38, Thu 4 Jan
CastleBlue
Both would be good appointments. Mowbray plays the better football but i am not really arses about the style of play. Just want to see us competetive in games and not lose every week.

I thought rowett did a very good job at millwall and mowbray has at both blackburn n sunderland. They are good choices if we want top 10 at least.

Spot on. Both sensible
08:43, Thu 4 Jan
CastleBlue

Spot on. Both sensible

Yes ... if they want a "sensible" choice then it has to be Mowbray before Rowett, Marsche, Carsley etc
08:45, Thu 4 Jan
Rags
CastleBlue

Spot on. Both sensible

Yes ... if they want a "sensible" choice then it has to be Mowbray before Rowett, Marsche, Carsley etc

Where's the pile on???