23:08, Wed 3 Jan
There’s the one where he was discussing revels too
La Fine Della Strada
Kumars Fashion Sense
Mowbray has won one promotion with Albion in 2009.

At no point did I mention him leading us to promotion.

He plays good football and generally produces good results.

IF the standout candidates won’t join us, then I think Mowbray would be a good option to come in steadily improve the football and progress us up the table, so when we are in a position to attract a “promotion winning manager” they can come in with good foundations already laid.. is that too sensible of an idea?

If Cooper came in I'm not sure he's any more likely to get us promotion than Mowbray. I think they are both good coaches, but I'm not convinced that Cooper is streets ahead.
Surely we’ve moved on from Gary effing Rowett.

Christ alive it’d be the most uninspiring appointment possible
23:24, Wed 3 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
There’s the one where he was discussing revels too

What happened to Gordon Strachan and his yogurts? These young managers with their data and their iPads. Dull.
Amy T

I'm not saying you're wrong, but can I throw Lee Bowyer into the mix for that one?
23:28, Wed 3 Jan
I’ll raise you Karanka
23:30, Wed 3 Jan
I just don't know how I'd feel seeing Rowett back.. it's just.... strange

Him or Eustace. Not really strange..both left when doing alright and no bad blood, exactly.

If its a stop gap fine.
Project on ice. See what happens in Jan.

Has Rowett ever had money to spend?

If he can get a tune out of a poor squad im sure he can work with better players and a few quid.
23:31, Wed 3 Jan
Mister Mutley
I’ll raise you Karanka

Shudder.
23:32, Wed 3 Jan
It’s your break
Tony Fantastico
23:34, Wed 3 Jan
LondonAndy
Amy T

I'm not saying you're wrong, but can I throw Lee Bowyer into the mix for that one?

Rowett would be uninspiring. Bowyer would be suicidally depressing
23:39, Wed 3 Jan
Brock Madsen in for Stansfield

And Legzdins in for old Kai’s chubby Ruddy

I mean it could work 🤔
23:42, Wed 3 Jan
Interesting to see those having hissy fits over people not being delighted with the possibility of Marsch coming in because we should support whoever comes in (in which they have a point) are now kicking off about Rowett 🤣 suspect GR coming in will see a fair few deleted tweets from what I've seen over the last couple days. I'd rather not go back there either but some are making fools of themselves trying to shut down others.
23:45, Wed 3 Jan
Kings heath blue
Interesting to see those having hissy fits over people not being delighted with the possibility of Marsch coming in because we should support whoever comes in (in which they have a point) are now kicking off about Rowett 🤣 suspect GR coming in will see a fair few deleted tweets from what I've seen over the last couple days.

I beg you find even one instance of me demanding everyone be ecstatic over the prospect of Marsch
23:48, Wed 3 Jan
Rowett on a short term deal until the end of the season which would give the board ample time to diligently explore all options for next season. Win win for Rowett as if he does well, he’ll either believe he can get the job full time or watch his stock rise as a result and put himself in the shop window for another job. No inside knowledge just a wild guess.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
23:56, Wed 3 Jan
Ashley Cole, very well-regarded as a coach, departed Birmingham with Rooney, according to mcnulty on bbc