David Xavis
The Times reporting it is close this morning.

Hope so.
Up the feckin Blues
09:17, Fri 5 Jan
Be nice to get it done and sorted now, everyone will be happy with Mowbray and will be good ahead of the FA Cup game so he can properly assess the squad. Might give them a bit of a boost by way of security too by knowing who's coming in
09:43, Fri 5 Jan
mjd2505
Be nice to get it done and sorted now, everyone will be happy with Mowbray and will be good ahead of the FA Cup game so he can properly assess the squad. Might give them a bit of a boost by way of security too by knowing who's coming in

Agreed. Just feels like a good fit.
10:03, Fri 5 Jan
David Xavis
mjd2505

And if it is to be Mowbray he holds the FA Cup in high regard and doesn’t believe in fielding a weakened team (from the interview Rags put up yesterday) so another bonus if we can get some kind of a result tomorrow.
10:06, Fri 5 Jan
Can someone who's ITK let me know if there ITK's are more ITK than our ITK's?

Cheers.

I usually get to hear ALL the stuff from the Blues ITKers .... and no-one knows anything for definite
10:07, Fri 5 Jan
TaylorJay84
Not sure how accurate the Times sports writers are but apparently its Mowbray and a 2 & a half year deal. 🙏

[x.com]

Lovely news to start the weekend
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:07, Fri 5 Jan
David Xavis
mjd2505

And if it is to be Mowbray he holds the FA Cup in high regard and doesn’t believe in fielding a weakened team (from the interview Rags put up yesterday) so another bonus if we can get some kind of a result tomorrow.

Considering it was an hour long i'm impressed how many people listened in full ....
10:10, Fri 5 Jan
Rags
David Xavis
mjd2505

Considering it was an hour long i'm impressed how many people listened in full ....

If he gets the job I’m having a 2nd listen later! 🤣
12:21, Fri 5 Jan
Midfield three

Ashton
Gardner
Dyke

Midfield Resurrection Shuffle 👍