14:37, Thu 4 Jan
STD
Just hope who they select, they get it right. Not an expert like some on here and dont really have anyone in mind myself. I trust the new owners however.
14:39, Thu 4 Jan
e17blue
Alan Nixon claims Blues are down to three candidates for the managers job

Marsch
Rowett
Mowbray
?

All better than Wayne. Rowett or Mowbray for me. Jesse is a risk
14:42, Thu 4 Jan
STD
Mowbray would be my pick, would get us heading in the right direction in terms of playing better football and moving up the table

Plus he isn't an ex-manager or ex-villa and is someone the vast majority of the fanbase will get behind straight away

A solid choice for where we are now currently as a club
14:44, Thu 4 Jan
Curbishley
Graham
Pardew
14:47, Thu 4 Jan
Freeman
Hardy
Willis
14:50, Thu 4 Jan
Jimbcfc
Curbishley
Graham
Pardew

I'm sure Curbs will quickly rule himself out of managing Burminum
14:55, Thu 4 Jan
Crosby
Stills
Nash

(& Young)
14:56, Thu 4 Jan
Athos
Porthos
Aramis

(& D'Artagnan)
14:56, Thu 4 Jan
Earth
Wind
Fire
14:57, Thu 4 Jan
The style of football we's get from Mowbray compared to Rowett is like comparing night and day.
14:58, Thu 4 Jan
If I weigh up the pros and cons of those 3, Mowbray comes out on top by a huge margin with Marsch and Rowett a distant 2nd and 3rd.

The only "pro" for Rowett is he would definitely keep us up but I think Mowbray would as well so when comparing the two, there isn't a single area where Rowett would come out on top.

As for Marsch, it's a risky call... He's got no experience at this level and has a specific way he likes his teams to play. Might work well. Might not. If we had £20m to spend and a full pre-season to prepare the squad, I'd be much happier for him to get the job but we don't so whoever comes in has to quickly get our existing squad playing well.
14:59, Thu 4 Jan
Nixon knows about as much as we do
14:59, Thu 4 Jan
Mary
Mungo
Midge
15:01, Thu 4 Jan
Dewey
Cheathem
Howe

& Weissmann
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality