PremierBlues
BlueSA
Cooper
Potter
Mowbray
Would be happy with any of those 3

Happy? I'd be over the moon.
22:39, Thu 4 Jan
I agree. Although having read about Mowbray and seen his interviews in the past, he has risen to the top for me. He is experienced, credible and a good man manager.
22:51, Thu 4 Jan
Tbf I hope it is mowbray. Cooper I heard we spoke to him but although it wasn't a no he clearly wants something better so we have to move on. Potter will never happen he's linked with Man U and could have his pick of most prem clubs if he wanted.

Ive been a fan of Mowbray for a long time, some of the football he played at Albion was brilliant. Also the job he done at Blackburn was very good, not many stay in a job for 4 or 5 years and to do so working for venkys with barely any money is a job well done. Middlesbrough I think he just done ok, Sunderland he was doing well until he was unfairly sacked. Couldnt tell you how he done at Celtic because I don't pay any attention to Scottish football.

He'll do a very good job for blues given the chance and I can easily see him staying for 3 years.
23:00, Thu 4 Jan
Ribeye
PremierBlues
BlueSA
Cooper
Potter
Mowbray
Would be happy with any of those 3

Happy? I'd be over the moon.
Would be very happy, I hope it will be one of them
projectblues
Bachman,
Turner,
Overdrive.

You aint seen nothing Yet.

😂👍

Smashey and Nicey as coaches?
Up the feckin Blues
23:02, Thu 4 Jan
Although I admit it's incredibly unlikely, is it possible we're just interviewing people and the last person to be interviewed is the one where the rumours come flying out about? I.e. Cooper first, then Marsch, then Carsley, then Mowbray, and we just haven't decided yet?

Consensus is it's Mowbray and we're all happy about that, but imagine if Cook pulled Cooper out his arse after all this time
23:04, Thu 4 Jan
Dugarry's Shinpads
Fun
Boy
Three

Our Lips Are Sealed đŸ€«

One for the older prog rock aficionados

Emerson
Lake
Palmer
“Blues Variation” (Live At Bingley Hall, 1971)
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
Bluesince62
projectblues
Bachman,
Turner,
Overdrive.

You aint seen nothing Yet.

😂👍

Smashey and Nicey as coaches?
We’ve got O’Shea and nasty
Tony Fantastico
23:11, Thu 4 Jan
Spengler
Venkman
Stantz
23:25, Thu 4 Jan
Spengler
Venkman
Stantz

I ain’t afraid of no goals
23:39, Thu 4 Jan
QBBC2
Spengler
Venkman
Stantz

I ain’t afraid of no goals

đŸ€Ł
23:39, Thu 4 Jan
QBBC2
Rab C Nesbitt
TinaTractor
Jeffery McSheffery
Sorry if I've completely missed this but how is it you know it's not Marsch?

Told 100% not happening by his agent.
Are you confident enough to say who is favourite from your info?

Nah sadly no other info other than those 3 have met with the club today (which I think Moxley predicted last night). Doesn’t mean any have it nor rules anybody else out though!!

Process seems to be CG is making contact/fielding inbound interest, meeting with and selling the #project and getting buy in - and then passing those still interested upwards for interview.

I understand the want/need for stability but I must confess I’m completely underwhelmed by the names in the frame and the old school ‘contacts book’ way of recruiting. I was hoping for a data led left field appointment along the lines of this: [totalfootballanalysis.com]

I don’t think the infrastructure is in place to do that yet. It takes time to build that kind of info.
23:41, Thu 4 Jan
QBBC2
Rab C Nesbitt
TinaTractor
Jeffery McSheffery
Sorry if I've completely missed this but how is it you know it's not Marsch?

Told 100% not happening by his agent.
Are you confident enough to say who is favourite from your info?

Nah sadly no other info other than those 3 have met with the club today (which I think Moxley predicted last night). Doesn’t mean any have it nor rules anybody else out though!!

Process seems to be CG is making contact/fielding inbound interest, meeting with and selling the #project and getting buy in - and then passing those still interested upwards for interview.

I understand the want/need for stability but I must confess I’m completely underwhelmed by the names in the frame and the old school ‘contacts book’ way of recruiting. I was hoping for a data led left field appointment along the lines of this: [totalfootballanalysis.com]

I don’t think the infrastructure is in place to do that yet. It takes time to build that kind of info.

Daniel ... how would you feel if our new manager was Uncle Tony Mowbray ?
03:51, Fri 5 Jan
Let me muse on that one!