18:49, Thu 4 Jan
It's Marsch isn't it?
18:52, Thu 4 Jan
NAILED ON
18:56, Thu 4 Jan
Zublue
I cannot believe that anyone connected with Blues would employ Gary f”””in Rowett. The most boring football I’ve ever watched down the Blues

Our most successful manager in recent years Gary f"""in Rowett. I can understand why he would be food for thought
Heckmowmarsh.
Sticking to my guns, it'll be Mowbray.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Nikola Zigic
I’ve had to unbutton my jeans.
3 weeks after he got appointed this is-
Tony Fantastico
Fat Buddha CBE
Just read a couple of articles on Carsley that made me warm to him a bit. When he first coached his plan was to do well at Coventry then come to Blues and get us promoted….and he takes his nipper to watch Blues sometimes.

Doesn’t eat chocolate though, so that’s a minus.

Give us some links pls old bean.
19:01, Thu 4 Jan
Novakainian
Zublue
I cannot believe that anyone connected with Blues would employ Gary f”””in Rowett. The most boring football I’ve ever watched down the Blues

Our most successful manager in recent years Gary f"""in Rowett. I can understand why he would be food for thought

That’s like being the best looking villa fan though, you’re still a bastard goblin.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:03, Thu 4 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
I’ve had to unbutton my jeans.
3 weeks after he got appointed this is-

Yes please
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:27, Thu 4 Jan
Maybe we'll end up with a Mowbray/Carsley dream team.
Fat Buddha CBE
Just read a couple of articles on Carsley that made me warm to him a bit. When he first coached his plan was to do well at Coventry then come to Blues and get us promoted….and he takes his nipper to watch Blues sometimes.

Doesn’t eat chocolate though, so that’s a minus.

Give us some links pls old bean.

[www.irishstar.com]

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
19:41, Thu 4 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
TinaTractor
Jeffery McSheffery
Sorry if I've completely missed this but how is it you know it's not Marsch?

Told 100% not happening by his agent.
Are you confident enough to say who is favourite from your info?

Nah sadly no other info other than those 3 have met with the club today (which I think Moxley predicted last night). Doesn’t mean any have it nor rules anybody else out though!!

Process seems to be CG is making contact/fielding inbound interest, meeting with and selling the #project and getting buy in - and then passing those still interested upwards for interview.

I understand the want/need for stability but I must confess I’m completely underwhelmed by the names in the frame and the old school ‘contacts book’ way of recruiting. I was hoping for a data led left field appointment along the lines of this: [totalfootballanalysis.com]
19:58, Thu 4 Jan
QBBC2
Rab C Nesbitt
TinaTractor
Jeffery McSheffery
Sorry if I've completely missed this but how is it you know it's not Marsch?

Told 100% not happening by his agent.
Are you confident enough to say who is favourite from your info?

Nah sadly no other info other than those 3 have met with the club today (which I think Moxley predicted last night). Doesn’t mean any have it nor rules anybody else out though!!

Process seems to be CG is making contact/fielding inbound interest, meeting with and selling the #project and getting buy in - and then passing those still interested upwards for interview.

I understand the want/need for stability but I must confess I’m completely underwhelmed by the names in the frame and the old school ‘contacts book’ way of recruiting. I was hoping for a data led left field appointment along the lines of this: [totalfootballanalysis.com]

I think one thing for sure - this seems to have been a quick decision after the Leeds game rather than something they had planned before. Everything has been put into action this week rather than having any pre-populated targets driven by data. As Mayor mentioned in his fantastic article this morning, finding the best data people out there takes time and we might just not be there yet.