11:43, Fri 5 Jan
Round pegs in round holes again will be nice.
One thing that struck me. If the players are incapable of playing the way Rooney and therefore Mowbray will want to play how is it going to change? Without 11 new first teamers.

Because one can organise, get the best out of players and get them to play to end of their limits. The other can’t communicate, hung players out to dry from day one and expected players to play a way they couldn’t without development

Mowbray will improve the ones we have and get the best out them. Getting the best out of players like Dembele, miyoshi, stansfield and not isolating slow poorer players is the way.
11:48, Fri 5 Jan
Another interview [x.com]
He’s great
Tony Fantastico
11:54, Fri 5 Jan
mjd2505
Saw someone else say they're warming to Mowbray the more they read into him and hear about him.

Same. Gerrim in boys let's have it

Never not been warm speaking for myself.
Up the feckin Blues
12:04, Fri 5 Jan
Petebaldwin
Yeah 100%. When I woke up yesterday, Mowbray wasn't even on the radar of managers I wanted. After spending half the day working watching interviews of Mowbray and reading articles about him, I'm now at a stage where I'd be pretty gutted if anyone else got the job.

Whilst this isn't aimed at you personally, Pete, it would be nice if fans in the future did this sort of thing before coming on here shouting down new signings, managers, coaches etc. Even a cursory glance at the internet would help!
12:16, Fri 5 Jan
I'm fully in.
12:24, Fri 5 Jan
I’d love to feed him butter mints and watch only fools and horses with him
12:27, Fri 5 Jan
number8
Round pegs in round holes again will be nice.

It really is that simple isn't it?
12:28, Fri 5 Jan
Chris
Petebaldwin
Yeah 100%. When I woke up yesterday, Mowbray wasn't even on the radar of managers I wanted. After spending half the day working watching interviews of Mowbray and reading articles about him, I'm now at a stage where I'd be pretty gutted if anyone else got the job.

Whilst this isn't aimed at you personally, Pete, it would be nice if fans in the future did this sort of thing before coming on here shouting down new signings, managers, coaches etc. Even a cursory glance at the internet would help!

To be fair this was me yesterday, then couldn't sleep last night worrying it might not happen.

Up the Mowbray
Up the blues.
12:30, Fri 5 Jan
My Blue Heaven

Better chance with Revels and Auf Wiedersehen Pet.
12:36, Fri 5 Jan
Chairman
My Blue Heaven

Better chance with Revels and Auf Wiedersehen Pet.
Now you’re talking.
Tony Fantastico
12:36, Fri 5 Jan
Don’t make me cum

I mean sounds good
12:37, Fri 5 Jan
Been reading opinions from Sunderland and Blackburn fans along with speaking to Baggies fans and I must admit I am all in on him now, sounds like he will get us too. Excited. Roll on next Sat. Up the Mogga.
12:38, Fri 5 Jan
Dare I say it?

Looking on here and X (I don’t do Blues facebook)
There is a real genuine consensus of happiness at the appointment of Tony ‘Revels’ Mowbray.

When did this last happen and with which manager?
12:42, Fri 5 Jan
This is reassuring from a couple of years ago at Blackburn - [www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk]

He has got his preferred style of play which is probably close to what Knighthead are after but is pragmatic about it, rather than trying to force it on a squad who can't play that way (like our current squad).