Kumars Fashion Sense
One thing that struck me. If the players are incapable of playing the way Rooney and therefore Mowbray will want to play how is it going to change? Without 11 new first teamers.

Hopefully they have learnt their lesson this time and just allow TM to crack on with his job.
They will still want attacking 'no fear' football but that can be a gradual work in progress. I fully
expect that 'no-nonsense' TM has told them that we won't turn into Brazil overnight.
They ditched JE because he told them it will take time, they won't make same mistake twice

In fairness to WR the Board really 'stiched him up', putting him under serious pressure with their remit to start playing
a certain way (no fear) instantly.
Bordesley not Small Heath
Kumars Fashion Sense
One thing that struck me. If the players are incapable of playing the way Rooney and therefore Mowbray will want to play how is it going to change? Without 11 new first teamers.

Hopefully they have learnt their lesson this time and just allow TM to crack on with his job.
They will still want attacking 'no fear' football but that can be a gradual work in progress. I fully
expect that 'no-nonsense' TM has told them that we won't turn into Brazil overnight.
They ditched JE because he told them it will take time, they won't make same mistake twice

In fairness to WR the Board really 'stiched him up', putting him under serious pressure with their remit to start playing

I agree with the first section.
I'm not so sure about the Rooney bit - if they were clear about what they expected then it is his own fault for overpromising to get the job, perhaps because he hadn't bothered to do some research on the squad and just assumed it would be easy.
12:49, Fri 5 Jan
You just know all this "Mowbray this,Mowbray that " they will do the typical Blues thing and offer the job to Rowett..
He knew the remit when he took the job and with how it all transpired with eustace being sacked and him coming in, I’ve no sympathy for him. He would’ve told them he was up to it.

And that suggests he wasn’t prepared
David Xavis
Been reading opinions from Sunderland and Blackburn fans along with speaking to Baggies fans and I must admit I am all in on him now, sounds like he will get us too. Excited. Roll on next Sat. Up the Mogga.

Think he'll already know what the clubs DNA is? 😜
Up the feckin Blues
12:58, Fri 5 Jan
Yep the board really messed up with the remit. So like you I feel sorry for Rooney.
Snoop
Bordesley not Small Heath
Kumars Fashion Sense

I agree with the first section.
I'm not so sure about the Rooney bit - if they were clear about what they expected then it is his own fault for overpromising to get the job, perhaps because he hadn't bothered to do some research on the squad and just assumed it would be easy.

Yeah, I suppose WR shouldn't have overpromised as you say, but he wanted to manage in England and I suspect
he knew deep down he really wasn't qualified. I believe he would have been happy to go along with their remit and anything they said just to get the chance. Rooney just looked like a little boy imo and the owners\Board were the adults.

TM, on the otherhand is a Craggy 'Old school' experienced manager who wouldn't be inclined to go along
with any hype & BS. In fact I suspect Cook would know not to even try and blind TM with any unrealistic nonsense.
i am happy with this appmt, whatever happens it won't be a total disaster
13:54, Fri 5 Jan
Spike
“I have always thought it’s a spectator sport. I want the fans of the clubs I am managing to actually want to come to the stadium and know they are going to see a good game of football and their team score goals".

Too friggin right Tone.

It’ll never catch on. Eff the football let’s try and get a 1-0 whilst having 12% possession, up the Rowett!