18:10, Mon 8 Jan
No flood of buyers so far

Hope we can get a decent turn out for Tonys first game and show him we are all right behind him

Come on get your tickets!

KRO
18:11, Mon 8 Jan
I’ll be there as a STH, but what are the prices like?
18:13, Mon 8 Jan
£35 a ticket. I have bought a ticket, important we get behind Tony and the boys
18:14, Mon 8 Jan
Mental prices
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:17, Mon 8 Jan
Bit pricey for kop £37.50
Tilton and GML £32.50

Suppose we have to accept the club needs more revenue

Few left in the paddocks at £27.50 but many
£35 in the upper main stand
18:24, Mon 8 Jan
Haven't been in about 3 months.

Bought 4.

Are you happy?
18:27, Mon 8 Jan
Yeah expensive no doubt. Still, it’d be nice to have a decent sized crowd to back Mowbray.
18:30, Mon 8 Jan
Last 10 game season ticket costs 155 quid in paddocks. Or £205 in Tilton. £20.50 a game
Tony Fantastico
18:42, Mon 8 Jan
Tough time of year for many people financially which has to be taken into consideration. On a personal note I've got 2 stay awayers joining me on Saturday, first time for them in years!! Let the good times begin KRO.
19:45, Mon 8 Jan
Got mine today. Had lots of choice. Doubt we’ll get 20,000.
Who we playing?
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
20:26, Mon 8 Jan
MoorGreenBlue
Tough time of year for many people financially which has to be taken into consideration. On a personal note I've got 2 stay awayers joining me on Saturday, first time for them in years!! Let the good times begin KRO.

Agreed it’s a tough time financially, between pay days too. Bit of fag packet maths, if we get 5k pay as you go fans on Saturday paying an average of £32 per ticket revenues would be £160k. Reduce average price by £10 would mean they’d need to sell another 2.3k tickets for same ticket revenues. If that happened though there’d be higher matchday revenue too and a better atmosphere. A gamble but at this time of year something and with a new mood of optimism something I wish the club had considered.
21:26, Mon 8 Jan
Two things.

1) I don't think it would increase the attendance by that much.

2) they are trying to drive people to buy the season tickets.

On another note, many on here said we would fill safe standing easily if we ever got it. Load of bollocks that wasn't it. Hardly anyone appears to have moved.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:32, Mon 8 Jan
The four & a half day wait for next match will be excruciating. Worse than waiting for announcement.
Come on. Is it really only 21.30 Monday. Damn, blast & hell.
22:22, Mon 8 Jan
Charcy
Two things.

1) I don't think it would increase the attendance by that much.

2) they are trying to drive people to buy the season tickets.

On another note, many on here said we would fill safe standing easily if we ever got it. Load of bollocks that wasn't it. Hardly anyone appears to have moved.
Yes I have
Tony Fantastico