11:08, Tue 9 Jan
Charcy
On another note, many on here said we would fill safe standing easily if we ever got it. Load of bollocks that wasn't it. Hardly anyone appears to have moved.

I thought we would to be fair. The sole reason I haven't personally relocated is because I'm sat next to someone I've been going with for 15 years, and he don't fancy moving.

That lower tilton I feel will sell out over time with natural turnover, but I wish the club would entice people a bit and just make it slightly cheaper to get into that end. I'd rather we sold more tickets in the lower tiers than the upper tiers, right now we've got the complete opposite.
11:18, Tue 9 Jan
We’re going but haven’t purchased as yet
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
13:53, Tue 9 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Aren’t you just back “home”
Ssshhh.
I was on row 39 though in a more central block though. And could’ve stayed
Tony Fantastico
14:16, Tue 9 Jan
mjd2505
Charcy
On another note, many on here said we would fill safe standing easily if we ever got it. Load of bollocks that wasn't it. Hardly anyone appears to have moved.

I thought we would to be fair. The sole reason I haven't personally relocated is because I'm sat next to someone I've been going with for 15 years, and he don't fancy moving.

That lower tilton I feel will sell out over time with natural turnover, but I wish the club would entice people a bit and just make it slightly cheaper to get into that end. I'd rather we sold more tickets in the lower tiers than the upper tiers, right now we've got the complete opposite.
I stood there for the Leicester game, view was horrible through the nets, cross bar in the way. Spent 2nd half in the posh seats!!
I sat in lower Kop on Boxing Day with family. An awful experience being 6ft 4. Compare with my block 18 seat is like Ryanair v Emirates first class. My knees hurt for 3 days after
15:42, Tue 9 Jan
Sorry wasn’t digging you out

Just more disappointed that so little have returned to the fold

It’s pretty empty in the lower tiers which is a shame. Lots were buzzing at the prospect of safe standing and it being a ground filler

Lots of Blues fans are all fart and no shit
15:44, Tue 9 Jan
Our attendances really are piss poor for a second city side in the second tier.

The contrast with our away followings is ridiculous.
15:47, Tue 9 Jan
we get more at home than we do away

strange post
15:55, Tue 9 Jan
Yeah obviously, comparative home to away attendances smart arse.
15:59, Tue 9 Jan

It’s pretty empty in the lower tiers which is a shame. Lots were buzzing at the prospect of safe standing and it being a ground filler

It’s difficult to buy tickets online for some

Just now I had to choose hammer flower car before I could even access the portal.
16:03, Tue 9 Jan
We're 20th in the Championship and at home to fairly dull opposition at relatively high pricing so I'm not surprised tickets aren't flying off the shelves unfortunately.

A few wins under Mowbray with some decent football on show and a surge up the table will see the crowds improve significantly, won't be long now! KRO

(I'm a STH so will be there Saturday)
16:05, Tue 9 Jan
They were partially giving away tickets with the deals before Xmas and people wouldn’t go

Appreciate the football wasn’t great, perhaps it may be better if the fans back them 👍
Tam
16:11, Tue 9 Jan
My Blue Heaven

Was there a great clamour for it? I didn't pay it much attention, tbh. It might have fallen between two stools, so to speak. The last time that I stood for a football match was just before the Kop was demolished, so around thirty years ago. I couldn't imagine sitting down for a football match then, but the intervening thirty years have led to me not being able to imagine standing at a football match again!

You've then had a generation of fans used to all seaters, who haven't really 'missed' terraces, as there haven't really been any to miss, at Blues level anyway.

I haven't really been able to see the point of them, but maybe that's me being myopic - a terrace where fans are stood closely side by side (albeit safely) and can mingle and stand next to whoever they want sounds decent, but from what I can see of our safe standing, there doesn't seem a massive point to it. Tell me why I'm wrong, of course.
Make Blues Great Again
16:12, Tue 9 Jan
Tam
Yeah it was fairly big mate, both on here and perhaps more so twitter

The fans voted quite favourably to have the lower tilton as standing

Certainly more than whats turning up
16:16, Tue 9 Jan
I do agree with you btw, but the football and our season going to crap due to appointing Rooney would be a big part to why the attendances have dwindled, and the standing sections are half empty.