Tam
16:29, Tue 9 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Yeah it was fairly big mate, both on here and perhaps more so twitter

The fans voted quite favourably to have the lower tilton as standing

Certainly more than whats turning up

Cheers - I assumed that the demand must have been there, and was quite surprised to see it so sparsely populated. Hopefully, crowds will grow and it will fill up - it just seems (to me) to not do either thing satisfactorily.
Make Blues Great Again
16:47, Tue 9 Jan
Tam
We do have a lot of fickle fans like most clubs, When results approve and the entertainment value picks up then supporters will come back. Example if we got to a final then there would be a scramble to get 40k tickets. Agree with other posts half season tickets are good value at the moment.
17:04, Tue 9 Jan
Tam
Tam
My Blue Heaven
Yeah it was fairly big mate, both on here and perhaps more so twitter

The fans voted quite favourably to have the lower tilton as standing

Certainly more than whats turning up

Cheers - I assumed that the demand must have been there, and was quite surprised to see it so sparsely populated. Hopefully, crowds will grow and it will fill up - it just seems (to me) to not do either thing satisfactorily.

People were talking about it when safe standing was becoming a possibility in the UK a few years ago and it continued. When it became a possibility for us people clamoures for it. Then chose not to use it.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
17:05, Tue 9 Jan
Brad1875
We're 20th in the Championship and at home to fairly dull opposition at relatively high pricing so I'm not surprised tickets aren't flying off the shelves unfortunately.

A few wins under Mowbray with some decent football on show and a surge up the table will see the crowds improve significantly, won't be long now! KRO

(I'm a STH so will be there Saturday)

If we were to win our next three I bet the next two games aren't ten percent over average since it's all been open.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
17:06, Tue 9 Jan
tbf i voted for it because i thought it would improve the atmosphere, never planned on sitting there though, stayed in the upper tilton where i can sit and whinge in peace
17:32, Tue 9 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Sorry wasn’t digging you out

Just more disappointed that so little have returned to the fold

It’s pretty empty in the lower tiers which is a shame. Lots were buzzing at the prospect of safe standing and it being a ground filler

Lots of Blues fans are all fart and no shit
I know mate 👍
Tony Fantastico