07:18, Tue 9 Jan
Isn't it just too late to implement? We would probably have to refund Swansea fans as well as can't sell cheaper than away fans.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
07:35, Tue 9 Jan
Super Hans
Mental prices

Without a doubt.

Prices like that are out of reach for me and always will be I’m afraid, barring a large lottery win.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
07:51, Tue 9 Jan
It's all relative isn't it really? If I didn't have a season ticket then I wouldn't be turning up handing over £30+ every other week. It's just not value for money at the minute especially at that price. I do think the season tickets are cheap though and are better value for money and I think they are trying to entice people that way.
07:53, Tue 9 Jan
Out of interest how many extra bums on seats did Rooney put on the gate for his first home game?
07:58, Tue 9 Jan
Worcester Blue
Out of interest how many extra bums on seats did Rooney put on the gate for his first home game?

And those bums stayed on the seats ……. all game 😛
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:17, Tue 9 Jan
Ribeye
It's all relative isn't it really? If I didn't have a season ticket then I wouldn't be turning up handing over £30+ every other week. It's just not value for money at the minute especially at that price. I do think the season tickets are cheap though and are better value for money and I think they are trying to entice people that way.

This. I’d reluctantly pay £32.50 every now and again but There’s absolutely no way I’d pay £37.50.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
09:36, Tue 9 Jan
Mowbrays Toe & Knee
Isn't it just too late to implement? We would probably have to refund Swansea fans as well as can't sell cheaper than away fans.

You CAN sell cheaper than away fans for the Kop and Main Stand.

You can't sell cheaper than away fans for Tilton.

The rule relates to "same or similar" positions. In our case the two behind goals stands.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:49, Tue 9 Jan
If it was me I'd just do another deal such as - buy a ticket for Swansea for £37 or whatever it is and your Boro ticket is a fiver.
10:19, Tue 9 Jan
David Xavis
If it was me I'd just do another deal such as - buy a ticket for Swansea for £37 or whatever it is and your Boro ticket is a fiver.

Though if we get past Hull, the Boro game will be moved for the Leicester cup tie.

After Swansea we won’t be at home in the League for a month if we win the Hull replay, so Saturday’s game may be the only chance for a while to welcome Mowbray.
10:22, Tue 9 Jan
funny how the fixtures flop but in the next run of games we play Middlesbrough, WBA, Blackburn, Sunderland and Ipswich (the last 3 in a row) all ex Mogga outfits !
10:25, Tue 9 Jan
David Xavis

If they keep doing deals they end up cheaper than the half season tickets that people bought when they came out, or certainly similar.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
10:33, Tue 9 Jan
Worcester Blue

-2000 against Hull, after Albion.

Could be quite subjective though. Reduced capacity at the time, so straight after the Albion game, I bought a ticket for the next Saturday match against Ipswich, at which point, we hadn't had the sacking/Rooney announcement.
10:35, Tue 9 Jan
Hank Marvin
Super Hans
Mental prices

Without a doubt.

Prices like that are out of reach for me and always will be I’m afraid, barring a large lottery win.

£21.50 to watch a Shadows tribute gig. 5 in the band, £5.30 per head.

£37.50 to watch Blues. 11 starters £3.41 per head.

Professional footballers better value than music tribute act guitarists.
10:42, Tue 9 Jan
Aren’t you just back “home”
10:48, Tue 9 Jan
He also fits into the parameters of hardly anyone.