16:13, Sat 13 Jan
Game paused, pitch invasion. Protesting against their owners.
....fecking nothing club, got the game abandoned, hope they get a big fine and another points deduction šŸ˜¤
18:51, Sat 13 Jan
Good on them
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
....fecking nothing club, got the game abandoned, hope they get a big fine and another points deduction šŸ˜¤

And yet, that could absolutely have been us.

I donā€™t get why people have this anger towards other teams when if it was us theyā€™d be mad that others were not sympathetic to our plight.
18:58, Sat 13 Jan
I think the answers simple Mayor. These people are fecking nuts.
Yea I am. I donā€™t like Reading and donā€™t want any sympathy off them, ever. Tbf they revelled in us being shit. Karma is a bitch though and I hope they donā€™t ever host us again. The very worst away day
Tony Fantastico
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men

What? This was so nearly us. Don't get that.
Up the feckin Blues
20:11, Sat 13 Jan
In a lot of ways they've had it worse than we have when it comes to crap foreign owners.

They are certainly is a very precarious state currently, so fair play to their fans for making a scene TBH.
The cold never bothered me anyway
20:24, Sat 13 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Yea I am. I donā€™t like Reading and donā€™t want any sympathy off them, ever. Tbf they revelled in us being shit. Karma is a bitch though and I hope they donā€™t ever host us again. The very worst away day

Each to their own. I would agree that there are better away days but Iā€™ve enjoyed many trips there. Good company, a little bit of effort to find something pre-match thatā€™s your thing and some of us can have fun almost anywhere. Reading has plenty to enjoy, if you bother to look for it.

Iā€™m sure some of their fans have sung some not very nice songs but nothing worse than weā€™ve done to others. Theyā€™re just a long-suffering fan base like many and have their spectrum of types of people following them. One of my fondest memories there was getting promoted and receiving congratulations and handshakes from dozens of Reading fans on the walk back into town where I had a great session in numerous great boozers.

ā€œReading away is shoiteā€ is a bit of an overused cliche in my mind.
20:31, Sat 13 Jan
Thatā€™s fine.
But every club that suffers gives us a greater chance of success. I only care about Blues.
Not saying you donā€™t btw but I wish people cared as much about other people as they do sports clubs or people in sport
Tony Fantastico
20:39, Sat 13 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Thatā€™s fine.
But every club that suffers gives us a greater chance of success. I only care about Blues.
Not saying you donā€™t btw but I wish people cared as much about other people as they do sports clubs or people in sport

Fair enough, Rab. Blues absolutely come first for me too but I canā€™t help but sympathize with other people suffering in the same way as we have over the past decade. Iā€™m very optimistic about where we are heading, albeit early days, and perhaps that only serves to heighten my empathy for others who appear to still be plummeting towards their own nadir.
20:51, Sat 13 Jan
šŸ‘
Like you say each to their own.
But good on you for supporting our team. Onwards and upwards hopefully mate
Tony Fantastico
20:56, Sat 13 Jan
Hear hear
00:33, Sun 14 Jan
Iā€™ve got nothing against an irrational, pathological disgust of an opposition though. For me itā€™s Stike - just hoping that ladā€™s ko and trains allow me to scream undeserved abuse at a bunch of clay heads, their team and the inevitable bastard ref
11:00, Sun 14 Jan
I have no love for Reading or any other club but there comes a time when fans have had enough of terrible owners and sometimes you have to take action.
This has got them front and centre and it may be detrimental in the short term but they need new owners, sitting on your hands and hoping for the best does not work.

Fair play to their fans for making a stand.
Turn left when you get on a plane.