12:22, Sun 14 Jan
Reading? Come on. A tired, dated, commuter town where lowly office staff who can't afford to live in London dwell.

The average sold price for a property in Reading in the last 12 months is £329,628.

The average sold price for a property in Birmingham in the last 12 months is £248,759.

The average sold price for a property in Small Heath in the last 12 months is £178,867.
12:24, Sun 14 Jan
If your contention is that Reading is better than Birmingham then you need to get in the John Merrick end with a clapperboard and jester hat pal.
12:26, Sun 14 Jan
Tilton Rifle
If your contention is that Reading is better than Birmingham then you need to get in the John Merrick end with a clapperboard and jester hat pal.

That is not my contention at all, but that blog about Reading was really not very well thought out.
12:30, Sun 14 Jan
Bill Oddie is that you?
I think there needs to be a cultural exchange between lifelong Brummies and natives of Reading. About 6 months should do it. Probably an eye-opener that would do both parties good šŸ˜
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
We would put you down but youā€™re French now
I've lived in both already.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
13:28, Sun 14 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
Rab C Nesbitt
Hope they get fined and deducted points. With the threat of ground closure if it happens again.

So more people living in Reading will grow up supporting Chelsea, Arsenal or some other London Club.

This will sound horrid, and Iā€™m sure itā€™s terrible for Reading fans and itā€™s good theyā€™re demonstrating.

Iā€¦. Just struggle to care.

I donā€™t wish them liquidated or anything but I wonā€™t feel sad if they were. I care about Blues, not Reading, and I certainly donā€™t care that future generations in Reading might turn into Chelsea fans.

This probably makes me a bastard, but whatever.

Did it bother you no one cared about us when we were in the shit?

I canā€™t say it did really, but tbh Iā€™ve not really thought about it. I equally donā€™t care about what people think of Blues in the same way I donā€™t care what happens at other clubs.
13:50, Sun 14 Jan
Thereā€™s a difference between not giving a shit about other clubs which is fine, and rejoicing in the the travails of other clubs, which is also fine, if thatā€™s the kind of moral compass you have.

Use this as your guideā€¦..ā€what would Tony doā€
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
....fecking nothing club, got the game abandoned, hope they get a big fine and another points deduction šŸ˜¤

Not a nothing club to their fans, a very villa-esque thing for you to say.

Many other clubs think we are tinpot too
Turned your back on the Uk, poor stuff

We need you