19:32, Mon 15 Jan
Every day I walk past a McDonald's on my way home. It's always rammed so today I went in to see what it is like these days and ordered a Filet o Fish.

You're having a laugh right? One tiny bit of manky fish slapped in a dreary, tiny bun with some revolting sauce.

Won't be returning ever and £4.19 down the toilet. Took one bite and almost threw up. How come people rate McDonald's so highly?
19:35, Mon 15 Jan
Because nobody orders Filet o' Fish.
Filet o fish is not a priority for them these days. Get yourself there for breakfast double sausage and egg McMuffin is world class.
19:37, Mon 15 Jan
I ordered the salad once and the guy burst out laughing
19:37, Mon 15 Jan
Kumars Fashion Sense
Filet o fish is not a priority for them these days. Get yourself there for breakfast double sausage and egg McMuffin is world class.

I sincerely hope your idea of world class doesn't match our owners.
19:38, Mon 15 Jan
I've never heard of anybody raving about, it's just there.

It's fine for what it is, we know it's wrong but once aonth does no harm.
19:38, Mon 15 Jan
The rest of it is just as shit
19:41, Mon 15 Jan
It's good when it's good, terrible when it's not. You ordered the worst thing on the menu to be fair, though I'm partial to a Filet O'Fish now and then.

I have to say though, I miss UK Maccies. It's effing shoit most of the time over here. Burger King as well. Brilliant in the UK most of the time, but not sure how they stay open over here.

To make up for it, we've got Chick-Fil-A, Whataburger, In-N-Out, Cook Out, Golden Chick, Chicken Express, Popeyes... 😮‍💨
19:46, Mon 15 Jan
You've paid £4 for a burger, what did you really expect?

It's rammed because it's cheap and it's fast, and above all else it's the easy reliably average option
19:52, Mon 15 Jan
Haircut1000
Every day I walk past a McDonald's on my way home. It's always rammed so today I went in to see what it is like these days and ordered a Filet o Fish.

You're having a laugh right? One tiny bit of manky fish slapped in a dreary, tiny bun with some revolting sauce.

Won't be returning ever and £4.19 down the toilet. Took one bite and almost threw up. How come people rate McDonald's so highly?

I'm starting to understand the whole statin poppers thing on here.

McDonalds isn't food really, it's something to eat cos you're hungry and you're out.
19:58, Mon 15 Jan
El Mayor
McDonalds isn't food really, it's something to eat cos you're hungry and you're out.

I think the majority will disagree with you 😂
20:00, Mon 15 Jan
Why do you have mad dreams/terrors when you’ve eat cheese late on. Or is it just a Mcd’s thing?
20:05, Mon 15 Jan
jeffwealands
I ordered the salad once and the guy burst out laughing

😂😂😂
20:06, Mon 15 Jan
Haircut1000

I agree, I was talking about McDonald's to my son and his friends, all I said was "if I never had another McDonald's ever again, it would not bother me" they looked at me like I'd lost my mind. I guess it's more a young person's thing.
20:12, Mon 15 Jan
El Mayor
Haircut1000

I'm starting to understand the whole statin poppers thing on here.

It’s like saying ‘I was in the Savoy the other night I cannot believe how expensive it was £48 for a burger wtf’