21:44, Mon 15 Jan
thinwhiteduke
That's a fair comment, just my frustration that the planet will inevitably collapse a week before we lift our first Premier League title.

I think the animal cruelty involved is worse personally
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
21:48, Mon 15 Jan
I can vouch for the breakfast muffins too, they are very good. The coffee is pretty decent too.
I personally ask for no sauce and use my own sachets I keep in my van as the maccies brown sauce is disgusting!
21:58, Mon 15 Jan
Coleshill-Blue
I can vouch for the breakfast muffins too, they are very good. The coffee is pretty decent too.
I personally ask for no sauce and use my own sachets I keep in my van as the maccies brown sauce is disgusting!

I asked for no sauce at the drive thru, which they coped with, but they also managed to add 'no bun', so I ended up with the innards of a muffin dropped into a salad box. Slightly weird.
22:10, Mon 15 Jan
WreckTangle
The only time I've ever ordered a salad in America, they topped it with deep fried asparagus. I'd have a heart attack in 12 months if I lived there.

Like anything in life it's all about moderation. I run daily and work out every other day, and I watch my calories on the rare occasions I eat fast food now. And, I don't drink any pop whatsoever anymore (god I miss it). But that has helped me drop from 205lbs (about 14.5st) to 168lbs (about 12st) since I decided to stop being a fat git around 14 months ago.
07:41, Tue 16 Jan
JayDee
Kumars Fashion Sense
Filet o fish is not a priority for them these days. Get yourself there for breakfast double sausage and egg McMuffin is world class.

Me and the neighbour have a Friday Breakfast club and take it in turns to go fetch a Maccies breakfast every other week, get it hand delivered to my desk if its his turn. The breakfasts are great, the normal stuff is pretty mediocre.

I totally disagree- I worked at a sports camp in the summer and as a “treat”, the manager bought McDonald’s breakfast for the staff…it was disgusting! I suggested buying breakfast from a local cafe next time.

I do think that some McDonald’s burgers are okay for what they are…and those from BK (obviously I’m not comparing them to a quality burger from a restaurant!)
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
08:07, Tue 16 Jan
TBF, the calories on that menu don't look as horrific as I would expect them to be!
The cold never bothered me anyway
08:47, Tue 16 Jan
I don't rate them at all, never have. Cack burgers. If I'm going fast food (which I don't really now) it's got to be Burger King for me. Even then, probably 5 years since I've bothered.
Up the feckin Blues
08:50, Tue 16 Jan
A vote for the porridge from me, surprisingly creamy.
08:57, Tue 16 Jan
3 pints of mild and a ploughmans?
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:10, Tue 16 Jan
I agree, its awful stuff and only really an option if nothing else is available.

There is one close to me but due to its location for 99% of the people it is not a walkable place so it is a magnet for fat lazy feckers in cars.

Sometimes I drive past on Sunday if visiting parents for lunch and the place is rammed. The drive through has a huge Q back to the duel carriageway and the car park is full. SUNDAY FECKING LUNCH.

Last time I went in one was to get a coffee and it was full of overweight adults and kids (Future NHS clients) munching food that is garbage. If you only go once a month or so then I guess that is ok.

Happy for some rage for generalising and using words like, fat and lazy. 👍
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:10, Tue 16 Jan
Who knew this site was such a haven for clean-eating, holier than thou types?!
10:13, Tue 16 Jan
Artist
That’s nothing,I went to KFC and asked for a leg and a wing,the buggers threw me out

Doesn't post for months, then comes up with this. SHA's gone Tom.
Up the feckin Blues
10:13, Tue 16 Jan
Pass the salad bowl fatty !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:19, Tue 16 Jan
WreckTangle
The only time I've ever ordered a salad in America, they topped it with deep fried asparagus. I'd have a heart attack in 12 months if I lived there.

Went to California last year, ate mostly vegan / vegetarian due to my daughter without an issue.
10:20, Tue 16 Jan
Brian Sutherland'
thinwhiteduke
That's a fair comment, just my frustration that the planet will inevitably collapse a week before we lift our first Premier League title.

I think the animal cruelty involved is worse personally

I'm not sure you could torture our donkeys enough to win the PL.