10:23, Tue 16 Jan
yeehaw
yeehaw
It's good when it's good, terrible when it's not. You ordered the worst thing on the menu to be fair, though I'm partial to a Filet O'Fish now and then.

I have to say though, I miss UK Maccies. It's effing shoit most of the time over here. Burger King as well. Brilliant in the UK most of the time, but not sure how they stay open over here.

To make up for it, we've got Chick-Fil-A, Whataburger, In-N-Out, Cook Out, Golden Chick, Chicken Express, Popeyes... 😮‍💨

Oh sorry, I see now you bolded Cook Out.

Yeah, sorry - it was meant to be a joke in reference to our CEO. Obviously fell flat on its arse (the joke, not our CEO).
J_D
10:23, Tue 16 Jan
Gone downhill since they got rid of the Chicken Legend
10:25, Tue 16 Jan
J_D
McDonalds is pants, KFC 4 lyf
10:28, Tue 16 Jan
Top quality food, it's a shame the Chicken Big Mac is gone now as that is absolutely sensational.

Honourable mentions to the Big Mac, chicken nuggets and banana milkshake. The chips are also stuff of legend, especially with the sweet and sour sauce.

You won't find better or more convenient food for the price.
10:38, Tue 16 Jan
Bluesince62
Artist
That’s nothing,I went to KFC and asked for a leg and a wing,the buggers threw me out

Doesn't post for months, then comes up with this. SHA's gone Tom.

and there was me thinking i was the only one that got this... 😁😁😁
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:40, Tue 16 Jan
Tend to eat a fairly healthy diet these days- mainly Zoe except when I make a curry, but went about a month back for the first time in years.
Chicken burger meal with fries, or something like that. Was surprised that it tasted ok really, but blimey, did I feel absolutely shattered that afternoon after the sugar spike I got from it.
I'd normally say have a blow out once in a while (eg bacon sarnies, a nice pud or whatever)- won't do any harm- but I wouldn't go back to a fast food store after that tbh.
Dan
10:44, Tue 16 Jan
Having a bacon sandwich is not a blow out.

Eating loads of toblerones and driving to Dundee in your bare feet is a blow out.
11:07, Tue 16 Jan
Dan
Should have said full english, Dan. I don't do bacon much though tbf. It's delicious, but wouldn't have one more than once a fortnight- full English even less.
11:24, Tue 16 Jan
Dan
Dan
Eating loads of toblerones and driving to Dundee in your bare feet is a blow out.

🤣 Classic Partridge
We've only got Chewits
11:40, Tue 16 Jan
How good or bad McDonalds is, is a matter of opinion. In my opinion it is not up to much but when I was travelling I used sometimes eat at McDonalds.

McDonalds usually has a car park
McDonalds have toilets
McDonalds is always clean.
20:44, Tue 16 Jan
well this guy loves Mcdonalds [twitter.com] and there is nothing strange in what he does whatsoever, 'the best sandwich in the world'.
22:06, Tue 16 Jan
I don’t know about the bit about it always being clean, those touchscreens are full of faecal matter
[metro.co.uk]

I have one about twice a year and it’s always a bit disappointing
22:20, Tue 16 Jan
I am still getting over the farce that was my Filet o Fish. One miniscule Hobnob-sized papery bun filled with a splat of white Bostik snot and a square two-dimensional Brillo pad of fish. Truly awful for £4.19.
22:31, Tue 16 Jan
Rasputin
TBF, the calories on that menu don't look as horrific as I would expect them to be!

I think the worst part is the massive cups of soda mate!
06:04, Wed 17 Jan
Had the misfortune of taking the grandkids to the Wilnecote Maccies yesterday. Absolutely awful. You have to order on a screen now and with three kids not knowing what they want was a nightmare.

No big menu screen or tills just a service hatch with the food brought out by two staff members who’d need to go on a diet to join The Roly Poly’s.

I had the steakhouse staff - an effing joke. Two tiny burgers on a stale bun with a dollop of sauce and a lettuce leaf that was limper than Ruddy’s hands. It was disgusting!!

I always used to say l’d eat my own sh*t than have a Macdonalds and l remember why, it was tripe.

A triumph of advertising and brainwashing the kids with no substance or quality whatsoever. Never again