08:30, Wed 17 Jan
Lots of this last night by the look of things.

We need to leave St Andrews and the cess pit of an area it resides in. Police not bothering and local residents turning a blind eye. Appalling.
shd
08:42, Wed 17 Jan
Absolutely shocking and one of the reasons I now get the train instead…that and the lack of street parking around Digbeth

Which roads in particular ?
08:44, Wed 17 Jan
Do you honestly think it will change if we will move to the Wheels site, I doubt it. This happens at every game and you would think therefore a relatively easy thing to police but they rather rake in the overtime policing meaningless nothing games at the stadium.
08:50, Wed 17 Jan
Do you honestly think it will change if we will move to the Wheels site, I doubt it. This happens at every game and you would think therefore a relatively easy thing to police but they rather rake in the overtime policing meaningless nothing games at the stadium.

Wheels area is even more scummy, that's why it would need a big enough parking lot. Ovg know all about car parks, so don't worry.

Imagine the tailgate party will be awesome, dude. I can't wait to bring my BBQ and grill some ribs, before watching the monster trucks and bull riding fiesta. Yee haa
shd
08:54, Wed 17 Jan
Just a thought and obviously not ideal particularly if you need to leave early or get a flyer at the end of the game but if anyone has park in one of the dodgier areas, park nose to nose or as close as you can get to each other
That night make it more difficult for them to get at least the bumpers off and go somewhere else
08:54, Wed 17 Jan
If Wheels happens and is a multi-function arena, surely it'll have to have decent parking facilities nearby?
08:57, Wed 17 Jan
Sunik
the cess pit of an area it resides in.

Less of the daily mailism's please.
The cold never bothered me anyway
09:00, Wed 17 Jan
Ovg will give you an app, where by you can order valet parking, in advance, for a small surcharge.

You just need to drive up to the ground and they will find a parking space and do the rest.
09:25, Wed 17 Jan
Sunik
Lots of this last night by the look of things.

We need to leave St Andrews and the cess pit of an area it resides in. Police not bothering and local residents turning a blind eye. Appalling.

What streets were targeted last night?
Turn left when you get on a plane.
09:27, Wed 17 Jan
Sunik
the cess pit of an area it resides in.

Less of the daily mailism's please.

[x.com]

Yeah using the wrong terms to describe an area is the real issue here.
09:33, Wed 17 Jan
Garrison Lane and Keeley Street that I know of.

Sorry for the Daily Mailism, Small Heath is a delight really.
10:51, Wed 17 Jan
That stripped car belongs to Pugh from the FLGIG podcast?
11:28, Wed 17 Jan
I was considering buying a half season ticket. But, apart from not really wanting to go to a match on my own nowadays (I didn’t mind too much when I was younger but not at my age now ), what is happening to cars around the ground has definitely put me off. I wouldn’t want to chance parking anywhere around the ground so would have to travel by train which isn’t ideal for night matches.
11:45, Wed 17 Jan
Andy62

With this happening as often as it is, surly a bit more vigilant patrol of area should now become part of the policing of these games?
If the club could think of some sort of realistic solution to this, like a free shuttle bus kind of thing? maybe that picks up fans from a certain point, that also offers discounted parking somewhere secure? That would possibly get even more fans on board and buying tickets.
12:06, Wed 17 Jan
Back streets off Cov road have gone to shit last few year, authorities clearly dont care

Before the chop shops and breakers took over the units

Linked Image

To this ....

Linked Image

As soon as there are no consequences its open season for them to target anyones car in the area