22:16, Wed 17 Jan
Dave1991
Mozball
BluenoseMo
I wouldn’t want to chance parking anywhere around the ground so would have to travel by train which isn’t ideal for night matches.

There are plenty of manned car parks within walking distance.

Any on the South side of the ground? I come from Cheltenham and I'm not aware of any within 1 mile of the ground

There's one on Arthur Street
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:17, Wed 17 Jan
shd
shd
bluearmyfaction
You'd think Plod would welcome an easy few nicks.

Too much like hardwork for the plod

As I say, if you see a fellow bluenose in the car in front, gave a chat to see if you’re both leaving the game at the same time, and if so, park as close as you can…nose to nose

Make it is difficult as possible for the thieving b#%^ards !!!!

😂
22:22, Wed 17 Jan
lowercaser
It’s an absolute shithole

Exactly - the wider area has be referred to by most as 'Little Mogadishu' for 20 years or more.

And they didn't mean it as a celebration of the diversity of the area.

It's pretty normal for areas of cities to be named after the people who settled in those areas. Do you still hate the Irish? People didn't reference Digbeth positively 130 years ago either.
22:23, Wed 17 Jan
Mister Mutley
bluearmyfaction

Courts are full prisons are full.

Mine was done outside home last summer. Same night two others were done nearby. Not long after bloke was pulled and admitted sixty odd offences in Mere Green Four Oaks area.

Not only at football this happens. The car manufacturers should do more it only takes a few minutes and no alarm or sensors set off.

Don’t think it’s something that happens all the time the odd match there will be a couple. Mate said it happened to a car parked next to him down VP last season.

So it’s not because it’s a sh*those that resembles a war zone? Maybe Mere Green/Four Oaks is. Or maybe it’s an opportunity thing.
23:01, Wed 17 Jan
Charcy
lowercaser

Exactly - the wider area has be referred to by most as 'Little Mogadishu' for 20 years or more.

It's pretty normal for areas of cities to be named after the people who settled in those areas. Do you still hate the Irish? People didn't reference Digbeth positively 130 years ago either.

Would you feel safe walking around there at night? Not a cat in hell’s chance. Years ago, yes I would
23:23, Wed 17 Jan
Dave1991
Mozball
BluenoseMo
I wouldn’t want to chance parking anywhere around the ground so would have to travel by train which isn’t ideal for night matches.

There are plenty of manned car parks within walking distance.

Any on the South side of the ground? I come from Cheltenham and I'm not aware of any within 1 mile of the ground

I travel from Cheltenham as well and park next to Moseley Arms, not far to walk and appears quite safe
shd
23:40, Wed 17 Jan
Charcy
shd
bluearmyfaction

As I say, if you see a fellow bluenose in the car in front, gave a chat to see if you’re both leaving the game at the same time, and if so, park as close as you can…nose to nose

😂

???
🤷‍♂️
23:49, Wed 17 Jan
Mr BS
Charcy
lowercaser

Would you feel safe walking around there at night? Not a cat in hell’s chance. Years ago, yes I would

Yeah I did last night. Was fine.
23:53, Wed 17 Jan
shd
shd
Charcy
shd
bluearmyfaction

😂

???
🤷‍♂️

If you went to a one screen cinema do you think the idea of pre arranging the time you were planning to leave the cinema would be anything other than the end of the film?
shd
00:38, Thu 18 Jan
Charcy
shd
Charcy
shd
bluearmyfaction

😂

???
🤷‍♂️

If you went to a one screen cinema do you think the idea of pre arranging the time you were planning to leave the cinema would be anything other than the end of the film?

So you are saying everyone who goes to a football match always stays till the end, and no one might need to or want to leave before the end perhaps to go and do something else ?
00:47, Thu 18 Jan
shd
shd
Charcy
shd
Charcy
shd
bluearmyfaction

😂

???
🤷‍♂️

So you are saying everyone who goes to a football match always stays till the end, and no one might need to or want to leave before the end perhaps to go and do something else ?

No. That's exactly the point I'm making. The majority of people who would leave early would do it based on what happened at the game. The notion of you finding an 'I leave on 73 minutes no matter what the circumstances' bedfellow pre match is f*cking off the charts odd.
01:29, Thu 18 Jan
Sunik
Lots of this last night by the look of things.

We need to leave St Andrews and the cess pit of an area it resides in. Police not bothering and local residents turning a blind eye. Appalling.

Whatever happened to the snotty nosed kids who on match days would be roaming around the ground? They would run ti you when you oarked and would say with menace “Mind yah car, Mister?” A few copper coins were sufficient ti ensure. you made it back from the the game with tyres, hubcaps and headlights intact.
06:20, Thu 18 Jan
They make more money stripping cars…
08:03, Thu 18 Jan
lowercaser

I think we know exactly what those calling it that think of diversity.
The cold never bothered me anyway
08:08, Thu 18 Jan
FYI the bloke who introduced the phrase to me was a 2nd generation Pakistani whose family used to live in Small Heath.