18:21, Thu 18 Jan
Linked with Blackburn.

[t.co]
Gazball?
If we can get him off the wage bill to put towards a new young Adams/Vassal type forward then ok otherwise he has to stay as we are light up front
18:29, Thu 18 Jan
I expected him to go down to League 1 or 2 to be honest. Surprised at that. Would like to see him at Wrexham, they'd love him on telly I reckon.
18:31, Thu 18 Jan
Love juke. Many people slate him. He's been a proper servant to this club. But if we want to move forward then its now time to say goodbye.
18:33, Thu 18 Jan
I think he’s earnt the right for it to be his decision, and hope the club respects that.

Will be sad to see him go.
Gazball?
18:34, Thu 18 Jan
Mozball
Linked with Blackburn.

[t.co]

end of a era. love juke, good servant to the club. ideal time for him to leave the club (either at jan or end of the season). although he's very mobile with his ability and past his best, he always turns up for the club when needed. I wish him well.
19:07, Thu 18 Jan
According to Wikipedia, no player who has been at the club at any time during the last 40 years has played more league matches for us or scored more goals than Juke. It's definitely time to move on but fair play to him. It's certainly not a stat I'd have expected when we signed him.
19:20, Thu 18 Jan
Hope he stays till summer and gets a proper send off but if he wants to go it should be his decision
19:22, Thu 18 Jan
Agree, if he is going it would be nice to know when his last game is so he can get the send off he deserves.
19:25, Thu 18 Jan
Ye right enoughs enough now needs to go thanks for the memories .
19:30, Thu 18 Jan
Ye right enoughs enough now move on thanks for the memories .
19:33, Thu 18 Jan
Hopefully he stays until the Summer and gets the send off he deserves against Norwich.
19:36, Thu 18 Jan
I would do that if i was on the money hes on madness .
20:06, Thu 18 Jan
Over 300 games and 55 goals for us?
20:13, Thu 18 Jan
Not happening he will retire in the summer.