22:22, Thu 18 Jan
Dirty Bertie
Amy T
Nikola Zigic
He's an absolute legend here, a complete legend.

I don't give a shit about the stats, whether he's actually any good or any of that.

He's been a warrior for us, he's kept us up, he's scored important goals and he always- without exception- gave 100% for the badge on the front of the shirt not the name on the back.

I mean this with every fibre of my being, I love the bastard.

You’ll do for me.

I’ll take no Juke slander. Absolutely a club legend.

Says a lot about how low we have sunk if Juke is a club legend.

Certainly isn't in my eyes.

Giving 100% should be a given and his scoring record is even worse than Hogan and no one is calling him a legend.

On the contrary. The fact he is so well thought of is a sign of being a proper football club.
22:24, Thu 18 Jan
I'll drive him there myself.

Exactly the type of deadwood we need to be moving onto better thing's from.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:26, Thu 18 Jan
It’s been that long since you’ve been to a game, you wouldn’t know where to pick him up
22:45, Thu 18 Jan
Hopefully he stays until the Summer and gets the send off he deserves against Norwich.

He's been blowing out of his arse for the last 3 years but we've had a desperate shortage of heroes for nearly a generation and he's about the nearest thing we've got to one. He does deserve a decent send-off, whenever that time comes.
22:46, Thu 18 Jan
newblue
Dirty Bertie
Amy T
Nikola Zigic

I don't give a shit about the stats, whether he's actually any good or any of that.

He's been a warrior for us, he's kept us up, he's scored important goals and he always- without exception- gave 100% for the badge on the front of the shirt not the name on the back.

You’ll do for me.

Giving 100% should be a given and his scoring record is even worse than Hogan and no one is calling him a legend.

On the contrary. The fact he is so well thought of is a sign of being a proper football club.

Total nonsense.
22:47, Thu 18 Jan
newblue

👍
22:48, Thu 18 Jan
I think you are in a minority. Maybe it’s you who has a narrow minded view.
22:51, Thu 18 Jan
Dirty Bertie
Amy T
Nikola Zigic

You’ll do for me.

Obviously love Juke, but I have to agree, calling him a legend is a bit far. A great servant yes, legend no.

I don’t think anyone who has played for us over the past 10 years could be put in legend status.
22:51, Thu 18 Jan
Rasputin

You've posted some absolute shit on here but this might be your Mona Lisa.
22:54, Thu 18 Jan
Tilton Rifle
Rasputin

You've posted some absolute shit on here but this might be your Mona Lisa.
Yeah the truth is mostly in the middle but that’s extreme.
Tony Fantastico
22:54, Thu 18 Jan
Dirty Bertie
newblue
Dirty Bertie
Amy T
Nikola Zigic

You’ll do for me.

Total nonsense.

Gosh. He's been a ray of light in a team largely filled with black holes for so many years. I can't think of another player whose contribution has had more of an impact on us maintaining our status in this division for so many consecutive seasons, and I'm not just talking about his many important goals, assists and involvements. And he's been a much-needed leader on top of all that.

And then there's his off-the-pitch personality. The way he has been involved with disabled and ill fans has been nothing short of sensational. He's a genuinely top guy, a fantastic pro, and a proper role model for young lads.

I can't believe there are fans who don't see this.
22:55, Thu 18 Jan
😂😂😂
22:57, Thu 18 Jan
Lots forget that for quite a while at this club he was a bit of a crap player early on. I remember at one point, early on, specifically seeing him as the classic forgettable player, not much about him. Of course, he has gone on to be (and I appreciate others in this thread will disagree) a modern day "legend" for the club. A warrior and a top bloke during an overall shit period. Up the Juke. Loved by those in the ground, and that will always remain the measure for me, not the vibe on SHA.
23:22, Thu 18 Jan
Dave
Dirty Bertie
Amy T
Nikola Zigic

You’ll do for me.

Obviously love Juke, but I have to agree, calling him a legend is a bit far. A great servant yes, legend no.

I don’t think anyone who has played for us over the past 10 years could be put in legend status.

He’s not a ‘great player’ obviously. But for the reasons you state, the dismissive comments about him are pretty off and in fact ‘low’. He’s represented the club well, as a player he always had some limitations that have become increasingly apparent. He’s getting on as a footballer anyway. Most fans appreciate the positive things he had brought to the club and saying you’ll be glad to see the back of him seems sneering to me.
23:23, Thu 18 Jan
Let’s not forget that juke has been through all the years like us fans of these owners we are hopefully getting rid off and not once has juke looked to leave so fair play to him i say , and the only reason I could see Blackburn wanting him is if gallagher is leaving then and want a similar type replacement, but I can’t see it happening.