10:05, Fri 19 Jan
Rasputin
Worcester Blue
Hasn't quite been the same these past 2 seasons

He's been largely rubbish for the last 3.5 seasons if we're truly honest with ourselves.

This.

No doubting his commitment but he's been a passenger last 3.5 seasons, he's especially redundant when we haven't got the ball. The bloke can't run.
PMSL !!! Does that also make Harlee Dean a legend ? he scored important goals too. The sooner he leaves the better, should have got rid about 5 years ago!
10:12, Fri 19 Jan
Tam
Tam
According to my friend’s son, who worked at Blues for some time, Juke was the nicest chap you could wish to meet, and the most popular player among the staff. A proper bloke.

Great bloke. Doubt he will leave in this window unless someone forces him to. Deserves a send off in May. If he goes anywhere now or in the Summer it wont be 'up north' thats for sure. More likely London/Surrey area. Whatever lies next for him he will make a success of it thats for sure.
Dan
10:24, Fri 19 Jan
Truebluetrooper
PMSL !!! Does that also make Harlee Dean a legend ? he scored important goals too. The sooner he leaves the better, should have got rid about 5 years ago!

Linked Image
KC
11:32, Fri 19 Jan
Dan
Good clubman. Committed. Average player. Scored some important goals. Worrying when he takes the penalties. No way legend status.
Truebluetrooper

Really doubt Blackburn would want him? as for the above...what a ridiculous thing to say.
Up the feckin Blues
11:40, Fri 19 Jan
Ron Burgundy
Paul Furlong was a much better footballer than Juke.

I hope that in the next 10 years we become a football club that attributes the word 'legend' to strikers which have achieved a little more than scoring less than 20 goal in 3 and a half season.

You're missing the bigger picture. You can't judge Jukes contribution on stats. In the last 7/8 years that bloke has put everything in on the pitch, and massively respectful to the fans off it.

So many half arsed mercenaries come and gone, and on more than one occasion he was thrown in by a new manager after being discarded by the predecessor to haul us out of a relegation scrap.

Played his best football under Monk with Che Adams alongside.

Club legend in my eyes
11:47, Fri 19 Jan
Tam
According to my friend’s son, who worked at Blues for some time, Juke was the nicest chap you could wish to meet, and the most popular player among the staff. A proper bloke.

He might be a nice enough fella but he’s no Jack Grealish
12:04, Fri 19 Jan
Nikola Zigic
He's an absolute legend here, a complete legend.

I don't give a shit about the stats, whether he's actually any good or any of that.

He's been a warrior for us, he's kept us up, he's scored important goals and he always- without exception- gave 100% for the badge on the front of the shirt not the name on the back.

I mean this with every fibre of my being, I love the bastard.

Absolutely spot on Zig. You speak for us all.
12:10, Fri 19 Jan
I like having players that are great guys, you remember them more fondly and he is one of them, deserves a proper send off.
12:12, Fri 19 Jan
👍 You'll do for me pal.
12:13, Fri 19 Jan
The way i look at things like this , is , was he value for the money he's cost us ? and IMO the answer to that is , yes , he's been good value
Fat Buddha CBE

He might be a nice enough fella but he’s no Jack Grealish

True enough that.
Up the feckin Blues
12:21, Fri 19 Jan
Truebluetrooper

Why are your takes so continually bad?
12:25, Fri 19 Jan
Rasputin
Worcester Blue
Hasn't quite been the same these past 2 seasons

He's been largely rubbish for the last 3.5 seasons if we're truly honest with ourselves.

You haven't got a clue.