20:18, Thu 18 Jan
I give you Paul furlong think he played 150 odd games for blues scored 50 or so goals not all this love in when he went just dont get bang average players getting this adollation these days hes been ok Juke a bit over the top i think.
20:32, Thu 18 Jan
Juke is the clubs top goalscorer since Francis.
Gazball?
20:33, Thu 18 Jan
Paul Furlong was a much better footballer than Juke.

I hope that in the next 10 years we become a football club that attributes the word 'legend' to strikers which have achieved a little more than scoring less than 20 goal in 3 and a half season.
I really hope this isn't true. I want to be there for a farewell in the sun.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:38, Thu 18 Jan
It's all contextual though isn't it. Paul Dickov is a Man City legend but his achievements there are laughable compared to what they see these days. Doesn't mean they have to be snide about the players they had who did a good job before they were rich
20:38, Thu 18 Jan
It’s not just about ‘goals scored’ though is it.
20:42, Thu 18 Jan
TresorLuntala
Hopefully he stays until the Summer and gets the send off he deserves against Norwich.

This
20:47, Thu 18 Jan
No room for sentimentality if we can get any sort of head start on the summer plans imo.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:48, Thu 18 Jan
Yeah I love the bloke but if we have an offer and we can use the funds to replace then we should do it

I find it hard to believe Blackburn would want him though tbh
Happy Clapper
20:49, Thu 18 Jan
He's an absolute legend here, a complete legend.

I don't give a shit about the stats, whether he's actually any good or any of that.

He's been a warrior for us, he's kept us up, he's scored important goals and he always- without exception- gave 100% for the badge on the front of the shirt not the name on the back.

I mean this with every fibre of my being, I love the bastard.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
This. As close to a hero I’ve ever had in football.

Top top man
21:10, Thu 18 Jan
I thought Derby would be more likely as they’ve sniffed around him before

For romantic reasons I want him to go in May but if the deal on the table is good for him (18 months) then let him go

Will be a sad day though
21:51, Thu 18 Jan
Nikola Zigic

I don't give a shit about the stats, whether he's actually any good or any of that.

He's been a warrior for us, he's kept us up, he's scored important goals and he always- without exception- gave 100% for the badge on the front of the shirt not the name on the back.

You’ll do for me.

I’ll take no Juke slander. Absolutely a club legend.
22:19, Thu 18 Jan
Amy T
Nikola Zigic

You’ll do for me.

I’ll take no Juke slander. Absolutely a club legend.

Says a lot about how low we have sunk if Juke is a club legend.

Certainly isn't in my eyes.

Giving 100% should be a given and his scoring record is even worse than Hogan and no one is calling him a legend.
Nikola Zigic

This - He also a really nice bloke and always has time for a chat and a photo.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years