13:41, Sun 28 Jan
😂😂😂

Be interesting to see what happens if the game isn’t restarted
13:42, Sun 28 Jan
😂😂😂

Think ref has the right to call result as it was given the time
13:44, Sun 28 Jan
Would be hilarious if they restarted and the baggies scored 2 and there was a replay 😂
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:44, Sun 28 Jan
Azza
😂😂😂

Think ref has the right to call result as it was given the time

No it's down to the FA
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:45, Sun 28 Jan
I honestly can’t see why they don’t just restart it. Nothing happening just coppers and stewards standing round the perimeter.
Tony Fantastico
This all seems like a massive over reaction to a bit if scrapping in the home end

Why aren't they back out now?
13:46, Sun 28 Jan
Ref can abandon game though.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
13:47, Sun 28 Jan
NouCamp
This all seems like a massive over reaction to a bit if scrapping in the home end

Why aren't they back out now?
Exactly. Talking like this hasn’t happened for the last 50 years.
Tony Fantastico
13:47, Sun 28 Jan
I honestly can’t see why they don’t just restart it. Nothing happening just coppers and stewards standing round the perimeter.

I've only seen clips on Twitter - but it seemed pretty low key to me. Just needs a few minutes to restore order and then resume.

Or did i miss something major ?
13:49, Sun 28 Jan
I don’t think so. Similar happened at Wigan with Man U fans in their end. Difference maybe is Albion players family near the section where it kicked off. If so you’d just get them to hospitality areas wouldn’t to safety
Tony Fantastico
13:50, Sun 28 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Jameron Cerome
Game stopped due to fan trouble.
Ugly scenes. Every time they pan to the crowd tbf

No need to worry about any teeth being knocked out in the fighting
13:51, Sun 28 Jan
Hagley Blue
Rab C Nesbitt
Jameron Cerome
Game stopped due to fan trouble.
Ugly scenes. Every time they pan to the crowd tbf

😂. I’ll be stealing that joke with pride, thanks.

Rab didn't have the courtesy to like my tweet, disgusting thievery
13:51, Sun 28 Jan
Not really. The main thing seemed to be that it was an area where players families were.
A few piled out of the Brummie road to join in but it seems like it was all sorted in a few minutes
13:53, Sun 28 Jan
A_n_E
Would be hilarious if they restarted and the baggies scored 2 and there was a replay 😂
Something similar happened in 1974. Forest were 3-1 up at 10-man Newcastle and a pitch invasion caused the players to be taken off. When they came back on Newcastle scored 3 past a frozen Forest side to “win” 4-3. Forest protested and the FA ordered a replay. (Which Newcastle won en route to a Cup final in which they showed all the resistance of Vichy.)