14:43, Sun 28 Jan
MacAttack
In fairness, when it started, there was a shot of a man having to carry his lido not the pitch and then woman having to run into the touch with their kid.

Nobody wants to experience or see that. On the other hand, I would do my best not to buy seats for me an and my child in such close proximity to Villa fans.
It started by the Brummie Rd End in The Halfords Lane Stand. The quietest place in the ground and 85 yards from the away end.
Albion fans selling tickets for a profit to dingles are to blame. Not Albion fans going in there with their kids
Tony Fantastico
14:44, Sun 28 Jan
Rags
I honestly can’t see why they don’t just restart it. Nothing happening just coppers and stewards standing round the perimeter.

I've only seen clips on Twitter - but it seemed pretty low key to me. Just needs a few minutes to restore order and then resume.

Or did i miss something major ?

Nothing at all, an Albion mate described it

Yeah it was a joke, there was about 5 wolves fans in the Albion end though and they chinned an Albion fan. That’s what started it all, all got blown out of proportion.
Tam
14:45, Sun 28 Jan
Istanblue
QBBC2
MacAttack
In fairness, when it started, there was a shot of a man having to carry his lido not the pitch

There's a lido in Droitwich, and it'd be a bastard to carry.

Easier than a pitch though.

Autocorrect. Obviously meant dildo.

To be fair, they're very easy to smuggle past security in my experience.

Especially carried in internally.

Apparently.
Make Blues Great Again
14:46, Sun 28 Jan
QBBC2
MacAttack
In fairness, when it started, there was a shot of a man having to carry his lido not the pitch

Fair play. I should imagine walking with one in-situ must take practice.
14:50, Sun 28 Jan
QBBC2
QBBC2
MacAttack

An hour each night and you're golden.
14:53, Sun 28 Jan
QBBC2
QBBC2
MacAttack

An hour each night and you're golden.

I’d be puce rather than golden!
14:53, Sun 28 Jan
Are their corporate seats towards that corner? Halfords lane
15:02, Sun 28 Jan
Homer
Jameron Cerome
Game stopped due to fan trouble.

No class,at least we wait until the games finished.

Honestly disgusting, you’d never catch such mindless idiocy at blues Villa.

Kick wolves out and stick us through 👍🏻
15:08, Sun 28 Jan
Do them both under the FFP rules.
15:10, Sun 28 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Are their corporate seats towards that corner? Halfords lane
No idea mate
Tony Fantastico
17:16, Sun 28 Jan
MacAttack
In fairness, when it started, there was a shot of a man having to carry his lido not the pitch and then woman having to run into the touch with their kid.

Nobody wants to experience or see that. On the other hand, I would do my best not to buy seats for me an and my child in such close proximity to Villa fans.

Beg pardon?
Up the feckin Blues
18:03, Sun 28 Jan
bluepeter
Home ends should be closed for their next home game.

It should be open for the next game but for away supporters only.
Bordesley not Small Heath

'Disgraceful' scenes by modern standards but older fans would probably call this ' handbags'

Didn't seem that bad to me

In the 70,s the police would have either let them fight it out, it would stop soon enough or else let the dogs go in.
18:33, Sun 28 Jan
Super Hans
number8
I think it'll be all on Albion, its their responsibility away fans don't get in the home end.

It’s an impossible task tbf.

A fairly easy task. Only sell tickets to people who have previously bought tickets on many occasions. You may have some empty seats but that trouble would not have happened.
18:42, Sun 28 Jan
Super Hans
number8
I think it'll be all on Albion, its their responsibility away fans don't get in the home end.

It’s an impossible task tbf.

A fairly easy task. Only sell tickets to people who have previously bought tickets on many occasions. You may have some empty seats but that trouble would not have happened.

Which is fine unless home supporters decide to sell tickets at a premium to opposition fans to make a few quid for themselves.