13:54, Sun 28 Jan
Rags
I honestly can’t see why they don’t just restart it. Nothing happening just coppers and stewards standing round the perimeter.

I've only seen clips on Twitter - but it seemed pretty low key to me. Just needs a few minutes to restore order and then resume.

Or did i miss something major ?

Police ran along the Halford Lane touchline and along with Stewards and couldn't really get into the stand easily and created a big scene with them all together almost encroaching onto the pitch, made a mountain out of a mole hill
13:59, Sun 28 Jan
Chris
Hagley Blue
Rab C Nesbitt
Jameron Cerome
Game stopped due to fan trouble.
Ugly scenes. Every time they pan to the crowd tbf

😂. I’ll be stealing that joke with pride, thanks.

Rab didn't have the courtesy to like my tweet, disgusting thievery
Didn’t see it mate. But it was a few hit 😁
Tony Fantastico
13:59, Sun 28 Jan
Newbs
Rab C Nesbitt
Jameron Cerome
Game stopped due to fan trouble.
Ugly scenes. Every time they pan to the crowd tbf

No need to worry about any teeth being knocked out in the fighting

🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I had the wings of a sparrow
14:06, Sun 28 Jan
Wasn’t talking about the crowd trouble. Both clubs should be punished for the high rates of incest and having extra fingers and toes to make up for having less teeth than the average teething toddler.
14:08, Sun 28 Jan
Sam Matterface sounding like some war correspondent on the front lines really was something 😂
14:11, Sun 28 Jan
I’m assuming they ran out of pepper…
14:15, Sun 28 Jan
In fairness, when it started, there was a shot of a man having to carry his lido not the pitch and then woman having to run into the touch with their kid.

Nobody wants to experience or see that. On the other hand, I would do my best not to buy seats for me an and my child in such close proximity to Villa fans.
NouCamp
Rags
I honestly can’t see why they don’t just restart it. Nothing happening just coppers and stewards standing round the perimeter.

I've only seen clips on Twitter - but it seemed pretty low key to me. Just needs a few minutes to restore order and then resume.

Or did i miss something major ?

Police ran along the Halford Lane touchline and along with Stewards and couldn't really get into the stand easily and created a big scene with them all together almost encroaching onto the pitch, made a mountain out of a mole hill

'Disgraceful' scenes by modern standards but older fans would probably call this ' handbags'

Didn't seem that bad to me
14:27, Sun 28 Jan
I think it'll be all on Albion, its their responsibility away fans don't get in the home end.
14:32, Sun 28 Jan
number8
I think it'll be all on Albion, its their responsibility away fans don't get in the home end.

It’s an impossible task tbf.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:33, Sun 28 Jan
I don't disagree, but I think that's how it works.
14:35, Sun 28 Jan
MacAttack
In fairness, when it started, there was a shot of a man having to carry his lido not the pitch

There's a lido in Droitwich, and it'd be a bastard to carry.

Easier than a pitch though.
14:37, Sun 28 Jan
MacAttack
In fairness, when it started, there was a shot of a man having to carry his lido not the pitch

Autocorrect. Obviously meant dildo.
14:40, Sun 28 Jan
QBBC2
MacAttack

Autocorrect. Obviously meant dildo.

To be fair, they're very easy to smuggle past security in my experience.
14:41, Sun 28 Jan
666VAN
MacAttack

Brilliant.