12:48, Tue 30 Jan
Yeah, they did well that game tbf
12:52, Tue 30 Jan
Sheep2
It was much like the Legia Warsaw fans at VP recently. The worst night of violence in decades ended with 7 charged (including one for drug possession). The other 39 arrested were released.
Problem there was that the Legia chaps were trying to get at the wheelchair supporters, whose companions had all legged it...
13:06, Tue 30 Jan
Was in the Smethwick last season with them lot, went with my mates lads season ticket.
When we got in the chap the other side of my mate was blues aswell.
Not particularly hidden but again not stupid enough to jump up when we scored.
13:13, Tue 30 Jan
bluepeter
I’ve seen Blues in the Brummie Road end with a Baggies mate. It didn’t feel too intimidating, but I didn’t leap up when we did the unlikely thing of scoring!

I suspect I wouldn’t do the same at Vile Pork, but then again I don’t profess to have any Vile mates!

Proper Blues
13:18, Tue 30 Jan
There were hundreds of Blues in the 2002 game, mainly in the trinity and north stand upper

Lots went up big time when the second went in
13:24, Tue 30 Jan
I've been in the old rainbow stand (think it's called the east stand now) at Albion and was in the top of the north stand when Stern scored in the last minute. There must of been at least 40 other blues jump up when that went in.
14:45, Tue 30 Jan
This is a thing of beauty
foghorn leghorn
When Drinkell scored there were 2 or 3 blues in the rainbow stand that made their escape, with blows raining down on them. Hardly a scratch on them though.

When we had 900 tickets and Donowa scored that worldie, there was a few in the home end, but albion were too soft to give them a severe beating.

I was in the smethwick end but at the Drinkell game i recall it went off at the front of the Brummie rd end and a few Blues had to get of there pretty quick via the gate at front. I don't even think it was when we scored but maybe at beginning of game? Memory fading a bit but it happened at some point in that game
It was 100% when we scored, I was in the Halfords lane roughly where the trouble was yesterday and it was either a single or a couple of blues fans and they were instantly swamped from fans behind them. Think the camera’s might have actually caught it when the goal was showed on tv.
Greebo joe
It was 100% when we scored, I was in the Halfords lane roughly where the trouble was yesterday and it was either a single or a couple of blues fans and they were instantly swamped from fans behind them. Think the camera’s might have actually caught it when the goal was showed on tv.

Ak ok, it was when we scored,ta

I was in home end at Twerton park in early 90's ( 3-3) and saw a fellow Blues fan get his nose busted open
after we scored. Not nice to see it. Mind you as soon as i got in the ground you could see the Bristol Rovers fans were rough and ready, wasn't a place you would be making yourself known

Tbh, I've never jumped up in a home end, even at grounds where the fans are supposedly less 'passionate', it's just
ain't worth it imo, just watch the game i say
16:16, Tue 30 Jan
I can attest to that (although it was 2003). I was one of those many people and lived to tell the tale.

I was hoping the Horse had enough time to stop the ball on the goal line, lie down and nod it on with his head. Sadly that was not to be.
16:53, Tue 30 Jan
My Blue Heaven
There were hundreds of Blues in the 2002 game, mainly in the trinity and north stand upper

Lots went up big time when the second went in

I can certainly vouch for that.

I was sat with my Dad in the North Stand Upper, no intention of celebrating a goal but when we scored our first there seemed to be tens of Blues everywhere without a care celebrating.

The 2nd went in and I did go to jump up but changed my reaction to a fake livid at the keeper whilst commenting 'Enckelman has f***ed up again"