19:05, Wed 31 Jan
I had no idea this was the BTS logo when Blues posted the tweet:

[x.com]

Now there are literally thousands of BTS fans giving us shit in the comments and quote tweets, calling for us to be sued etc. 😂

560k views at the time of writing. Almost as many quotes as likes. Roll in the impressions money 🤑
19:12, Wed 31 Jan
Clever and hilarious.

Can we go after a bunch of rabid fanbases? Harry Potter, Disney, air fryers. They all foam at the gash every time you do or say anything they don’t like.

Ps. eff air fryers.
19:14, Wed 31 Jan
Taylor Swift’s fans are practically militant.
19:17, Wed 31 Jan
Wtf is BTS?
19:17, Wed 31 Jan
Can’t say I had blues twitter vs K-pop twitter on my 2024 bingo card but here we are

Funny to read though and great for the impressions
19:20, Wed 31 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Wtf is BTS?

Category of adult videos ‘behind the scenes’
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:20, Wed 31 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Wtf is BTS?

Korea’s biggest boy band
19:22, Wed 31 Jan
The world's biggest I think to be fair.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
19:23, Wed 31 Jan
They want come
19:24, Wed 31 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Wtf is BTS?

Korea’s biggest boy band

Easily the worlds biggest.
19:25, Wed 31 Jan
Roman
They want come

Looks like they’ve had their fare share
19:25, Wed 31 Jan
yeehaw
I had no idea this was the BTS logo when Blues posted the tweet:

[x.com]

Now there are literally thousands of BTS fans giving us shit in the comments and quote tweets, calling for us to be sued etc. 😂

560k views at the time of writing. Almost as many quotes as likes. Roll in the impressions money 🤑

It's all part of the masterplan 💵 💲
19:45, Wed 31 Jan
It is really clever. You can use a trademark for parody or pastiche which this clearly was. It protects comedians and the like from being sued for infringing copyrights. Besides it would take some legal work for a Korean band to sue a British Football Club.

But what a better way to rise our profile is South Korea than buy one of their most marketable players and annoy fans of their best export
19:51, Wed 31 Jan
GBBlue
It is really clever. You can use a trademark for parody or pastiche which this clearly was. It protects comedians and the like from being sued for infringing copyrights. Besides it would take some legal work for a Korean band to sue a British Football Club.

But what a better way to rise our profile is South Korea than buy one of their most marketable players and annoy fans of their best export
We are going to make a shed load of money from this. K-pop fans are prolific social media users, especially Koreans. BTS are the biggest K-pop group ever.
19:53, Wed 31 Jan
Again just referencing them as K-Pop makes it sound niche. They are one of the biggest music acts in the world.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023