11:41, Sun 4 Feb
To the young ones, never mind all this TikTok shite, watch this fantastic film on Friday
11:46, Sun 4 Feb
Mr BS
To the young ones, never mind all this TikTok shite, watch this fantastic film on Friday

Okay boomer
12:44, Sun 4 Feb
Fantastic film, cheers BS.

Roy Chubby Brown is doing another season on Blackpool Pier this year too, beats the dreadful comedy we see on TV today - not seen a funny new comedian since the 90s.
13:23, Sun 4 Feb
There's so many 'comedians' on Tele at the moment doing panel shows and talk shows these days. I don't see how they can have the nerve to call themselves comedians! James acaster, Rosie Jones, Suzie ruffell, Katherine Ryan, Tom Allan and Jamil Maddix spring to mind.
13:27, Sun 4 Feb
Llanon_joe
There's so many 'comedians' on Tele at the moment doing panel shows and talk shows these days. I don't see how they can have the nerve to call themselves comedians! James acaster, Rosie Jones, Suzie ruffell, Katherine Ryan, Tom Allan and Jamil Maddix spring to mind.

Each and every one of the repeatedly tour on the stand up scene. Not all comedies on tele.
13:28, Sun 4 Feb
One of ny top 3 films of all time.

And to think, it was a support to the main film when released.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
13:30, Sun 4 Feb

It’s shit.
13:36, Sun 4 Feb
I didn't mention anything about them doing tours, I was more getting at that they are not even a little bit funny.
13:38, Sun 4 Feb
Nothing’s as funny as it used to be, is it Joe. Including Sunik.
13:50, Sun 4 Feb
Thought the Bescot was on fire when I first saw the thread title tbh
13:58, Sun 4 Feb
Sunik
Fantastic film, cheers BS.

Roy Chubby Brown is doing another season on Blackpool Pier this year too, beats the dreadful comedy we see on TV today - not seen a funny new comedian since the 90s.

Presumably that was Stewart Lee, who I seem to remember you declared a comedy genius.
14:01, Sun 4 Feb
Llanon_joe
I didn't mention anything about them doing tours, I was more getting at that they are not even a little bit funny.

Oh…. Right, in your opinion. Obviously the reason they sell out tours and are repeatedly on Tele is because a lot of people do find them funny.

It’s pretty simple really. Personally a lot of them aren’t for me, but I accept other people find them funny.
14:04, Sun 4 Feb
Mr BS

14:26, Sun 4 Feb
Well obviously it's my opinion! Surly I dont need to put 'in my opinion' or 'imho' at the end of everything I say. Comedy is always an opinion game. Which makes it more foolish when people get offended by it! Just dont listen to them or go see them on there repeatedly sold out tour.
And maybe the comedian, who I dont find funny (imho) is on Tele so much is because they tick certain boxes???

(IMHO)
14:31, Sun 4 Feb
Llanon_joe
Well obviously it's my opinion! Surly I dont need to put 'in my opinion' or 'imho' at the end of everything I say. Comedy is always an opinion game. Which makes it more foolish when people get offended by it! Just dont listen to them or go see them on there repeatedly sold out tour.
And maybe the comedian, who I dont find funny (imho) is on Tele so much is because they tick certain boxes???

(IMHO)

And there it is. Didn’t take long.