17:33, Sun 4 Feb
Llanon_joe
I've only just turned 34! So mother in law jokes and comedians blacking up hasn't ever appealed to me either. I also haven't mentioned anything about enjoying them jokes and I haven't said that I enjoy blazing saddles.
I was making a point of not finding a lot of the modern comedians funny. But as usual you can't make a point without being assumed you mean something completely different. But it's ok. It's Sunday, I'm bored and fancied a game of 'poke the woke'. Which is incredibly easy on here.

So you've not actually said you like anything. What comedy do you enjoy?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
17:34, Sun 4 Feb
Mr BS
To the young ones, never mind all this TikTok shite, watch this fantastic film on Friday

Yes well worth watching.
17:37, Sun 4 Feb
Madeira Blue
IanT
All four of them in the Good Life were superb.

It was perfect casting. Yes agreed

Butterflies was ace too, although a bit later. No not for me.

Sorry Ian,

Butterflies was rubbish - shout for Reggie Perrin though - that totally stands up today.
17:43, Sun 4 Feb
Llanon_joe
I've only just turned 34! So mother in law jokes and comedians blacking up hasn't ever appealed to me either. I also haven't mentioned anything about enjoying them jokes and I haven't said that I enjoy blazing saddles.
I was making a point of not finding a lot of the modern comedians funny. But as usual you can't make a point without being assumed you mean something completely different. But it's ok. It's Sunday, I'm bored and fancied a game of 'poke the woke'. Which is incredibly easy on here.

So it’s okay to poke the woke on here, but if I were to say roast the gammon would you be cool with that too?
17:46, Sun 4 Feb
The brilliant Geoffrey Palmer was in both of course.

There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
18:43, Sun 4 Feb
El Mayor
Llanon_joe

So it’s okay to poke the woke on here, but if I were to say roast the gammon would you be cool with that too?

No, because it's racist
18:46, Sun 4 Feb
Sunik
No, because it's racist

Linked Image
The cold never bothered me anyway
18:56, Sun 4 Feb
Absolutely cool with that. Should I not be? I can't have it all my own way.
19:07, Sun 4 Feb
Charcy
Llanon_joe

So you've not actually said you like anything. What comedy do you enjoy?

In terms of comedians I like, Micky Flanagan, Peter Kay although his current tour is just a lot of his old stuff. Tom stade,rich hall, Dave cheplelle, Russell Howard, Scott Bennett and rob Beckett is alright. Jason manford as well and frank skinner.

TV shows,
Peep show is one of my favourites.
Only fools is always good.
What we do in the shadows
Here we go (new one on BBC)
19:22, Sun 4 Feb
Russell Howard is the pits.
19:22, Sun 4 Feb
TV Programmes in no particular order:

Only Fools and Horses
Blackadder
Fawlty Towers
Porridge
Father Ted
The Office
Rising Damp
Phoenix Nights
19:54, Sun 4 Feb
Llanon_joe
Absolutely cool with that. Should I not be? I can't have it all my own way.

That's fair.
19:59, Sun 4 Feb
👍🏻
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
20:11, Sun 4 Feb
Yep, it’s a classic!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
22:56, Sun 4 Feb
Can this thread be moved to politics